{LipSoul} - they're proud of you -IVE seventh member

JinSoul and Jungeun made their way to your studio.

They have a little free time and wanted to treat you to lunch but they know that you're extremely busy since your group, IVE, is preparing for a comeback.

So instead of taking you out somewhere, they brought food for the three of you to share in your studio so you can talk and enjoy a little time together without having to worry about anything.

They knocked on the door and Gaeul was the one to open it and let them in.

"Hey. Y/N is recording right now." She whispered to them as they stepped inside, carefully setting everything down.

They took a seat on a couple of extra chairs in the room and watched you in the booth.

You're taking a little break from recording things for the group because it's your turn to do a cover song that would be uploaded on the official IVE channel soon.

You got to pick any song your heart desired and so you chose your absolute favorite song, the one you know by heart and the one you often sing when you're doing things around the dorm or you're doing a live stream.

Jungeun and JinSoul watched you with bright eyes.

Your relationship isn't new, you've been together for a few months now.

But no matter how much time goes by, they're still amazed by you and your soft, beautiful voice.

Everyone always praises you for how pretty your voice is and how you can sing any song you want and always do an incredible job with it.

You've loved to sing for as long as you can remember.

It was always your biggest joy and passion, something that you knew you could always fall back on when times were tough.

Living out your dreams as an idol means everything to you and your love for singing has only gotten more intense with time.

It's unwavering and it's obvious to all those that get to watch you shine and live out your dreams that you wouldn't trade this for anything.

Your voice mesmerized your girlfriends.

They're the ones that approached you at a music show back when both your groups were performing and the first words out of their mouths were about how pretty your voice is.

So now that you're together and they get to watch you shine in times like these make them smile from ear to ear.

They couldn't be prouder of you.

They're so happy that people get to watch you perform and witness how passionate and talented you are and they're so happy that you get so much love and praise for your voice.

They couldn't help the happy feeling in their hearts and the way they fluttered over your sweet voice.

You eventually looked their way and saw them waiting for you and it brought a bright smile to your face as you kept singing and as the lyrics fell from your lips, you kept your eyes locked with theirs.

The song came to an end a moment later and you stepped out of the booth so you could hurry to your girlfriends and hold them tight.

"Did you see? What did you think?"

"We did, sweet girl." Jungeun smiled.

"You did so great, baby! You have such a beautiful voice." JinSoul spoke.

They went quiet for a moment as they just lovingly stared at you.

"What?"

"Nothing. We're just so proud of you." JinSoul beamed.

"Your fans are going to love this cover so much. You did an excellent job." Jungeun said as she squeezed your hand. "Your voice is just so exquisite, baby. No wonder you get so much love for it. You're just incredible."

Her words, as well as the assuring nod from JinSoul, made you melt.

"Thank you."

They both kissed you lovingly.

"We brought you food," JinSoul said and watched your eyes light up.

"Good, I'm so hungry."

"We figured," Jungeun said.

And you sat down on JinSoul's lap, sharing kisses and good food as you talked about whatever came to mind, enjoying every second together.