{Ryeji} - you're pregnant but they're cheating on you - ITZY sixth member

"We need to talk." You said at the same time Yeji and Ryujin did.

They just got home after a busy day; one that you had to skip due to feeling so sick.

You've been feeling sick for a few days now but just figured it was the flu.

However, today, you remembered that you recently started another round of IVF with your wives in hopes of having a baby together.

You took a couple of tests and they came up positive.

You seemed excited when you told them that you needed to talk but they didn't seem so excited.

They seemed down and guilty and that worried you.

"You go first," Ryujin said.

They sat down on the bed beside you and stared at you in silence.

"I'm pregnant."

While you grinned, they quickly looked at each other and then hung their heads.

"That's far from the reaction I expected. Remember we recently did IVF again. I'm actually surprised that none of us thought about it when I started vomiting a few days ago."

They looked so guilty and so upset and you didn't know why.

"You're not happy?"

"No. I mean, yes. Of course we are." Yeji said as you furrowed your brows.

"We've been wanting this for a while now. I thought you'd both be smiling from ear to ear and holding me tight." You spoke.

The hurt you felt was evident in your voice.

This wasn't the reaction you thought you'd get and it hurt.

"We have to tell you something," Ryujin said. "It's hard for us to say but we need to get it off our chests."

"What?" You frowned.

"We've been..." Yeji paused, sinking her teeth into her lip. "We've been cheating on you."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"We knew we needed to come clean to you. We didn't expect to hear you say that you're pregnant." Ryujin said.

"Oh, my god." You said as you tangled your fingers in your hair. "You weren't even at the studio today with the girls, were you? You were with her!"

They both nodded, confirming your suspicions.

"I can't believe this. You've been cheating on me while we were trying for a baby!? You've been lying to me? What did I do to deserve this?" You asked as tears stung your eyes.

"You didn't do anything," Yeji spoke.

"We don't know what we were thinking. It started a few weeks ago and-"

"You just didn't think about our marriage for even a second to stop?" You asked, interrupting Ryujin.

"We are so truly sorry." She said. "We didn't mean to hurt you."

"Oh, really? You know if I was only married to one of you, I might be willing to hear you out some more. But I'm married to both of you! You can't say it was a mistake or you weren't thinking because you both chose to do this!"

"You're right. We're so stupid." Yeji spoke quietly and in shame.

"Damn right, you are!" You said before getting up from the bed.

You went over to the closet and grabbed a bag before tossing some clothes, your toothbrush and toothpaste, as well as some other things into it.

"What are you doing?" Ryujin asked.

You started to storm downstairs as they followed behind you.

"Y/N-" Yeji started to say, only for you to yell.

"Stop! Don't touch me." You said as a tear fell down your cheek.

"Look we know you're upset. We understand and you have every right to be. But we have to worry about the baby. Please don't get too worked up!" Yeji pleaded.

"I'm going to stay with Lia." You said.

"For how long?" Ryujin asked, panicked.

"For as long as I want to. We have a lot to figure out but we won't be doing it as a couple. Because I'm done!" You shouted before hurrying to your car.

They both hurried after you but you drove away before they could say another word.

"What are we going to do?" Yeji asked Ryujin.

"I don't know." Ryujin sniffled.

They knew they seriously screwed up.

And now, they're not only at risk of losing you, but the baby as well.

They just hoped that you'd reach out soon to talk.

Because they truly love you, even though they made the biggest mistake of their lives.