{Moonbyul} - teasing you about your crush on her - TWICE tenth member

Sitting in your room in the dorm, you're slowly reading through the comments that continue to flood in.

Tonight, you're doing a livestream on Instagram so you can spend some time with ONCE's.

Despite having a very long day, you weren't tired at all and decided to spend some of your time interacting with them instead.

Most of the comments were of the fans telling you hello, asking you how your day was, telling you that they love you and the other girls, and asking when the next comeback will be.

"Y/N, what's your favorite song right now?" You read aloud. "Have you heard Killing Me Good by Jihyo? It's fantastic. She's amazingly talented. Highly recommend."

You continued to read through the comments when another caught your eye.

"Y/N, who do you have a crush on? Hm..." You paused to think about it before grinning. "I like Moonbyul. I've been watching her fancams lately and looking at her Instagram. I think she's so talented and so beautiful. Oh, god, is she ever so beautiful."

You bit your lip just thinking about her and how gorgeous she is before bursting into giggles as you realize that you'd confessed all of that for the world to see.

"Oops." You chuckled as you began to grow embarrassed. "Wonder how long it'll be before that spreads across social media."

You stayed on live for a while, quickly attempting to change the subject and talk about other things.

About an hour later, as you began to get sleepy and it got late, you called it a night and blew some kisses at the camera before ending the livestream.

You didn't check social media that night before you fell asleep like you usually do because you had the feeling that everyone was going crazy about what you had said.

You couldn't help but wonder if Moonbyul would end up seeing it.

——
She did.

It was a few days later when MAMAMOO had a concert in Seoul.

They were about halfway through performing for a sold-out crowd.

The fans were screaming at the top of their lungs for the four beautiful girls on stage.

They were taking a moment to talk to the fans and drink some water when Moonbyul decided to bring everything up.

"There's something I saw a few nights ago that I wanted to address tonight," Moonbyul said as the fans excitedly cheered for her. "Something recently caught my eye."

"Oh? I know where this is going." Wheein giggled.

"Someone in another group recently did a livestream and spoke about their crush on me."

The fans all cheered, knowing exactly who Moonbyul was talking about.

"This girl just so happens to be a member of TWICE. I love that group, love those girls, they're so nice and so talented." She said. "But apparently this member confessed that she has a crush on me!"

The girls all smiled as Moonbyul grinned from ear to ear.

"Someone has a crush on me, huh?" Moonbyul teased as she looked into a few of the fans' cameras.

"A lot of people do, Moonbyul. You're pretty!" Solar smiled.

"Yeah? It was just so unexpected. Talking about it over a livestream. Hm, very interesting." She teased some more. "Y/N, are you watching this? I hope you're all recording and you post it later and she sees this part." Moonbyul chuckled. "Because, honestly, as surprised as I was... I'm flattered. And, if I'm being truly honest... I like her too."

The fans went wild, making Moonbyul's cheeks turn red.

"Y/N, I like you too! She's so beautiful, isn't she?" Moonbyul spoke as she looked at the members, who nodded in agreement. "I think we'd have a lot in common, such as the ways we decide to confess our feelings for each other so publicly."

The girls giggled.

"But, regardless, Y/N, you're gorgeous. You should hit me up! Or, maybe, when the show is over, I'll hit you up? Either way, we need to talk because there's a connection, right? I like you, pretty girl."

The girls all hugged her and the fans screamed as Moonbyul confessed her feelings for you to the world, just as you'd done for her days ago.

She just hoped she wasn't too late and that you still felt the same.

And, even more so, that this would lead to something more, something special.