{Ryujin} - when you cry on stage - ITZY sixth member

You looked out at the crowd of thousands of excited and loving fans standing in the arena.

It feels so surreal to be standing where you are right now.

You've dreamt of moments like these - where you'd stand on some of the biggest stages with your best friends by your side.

You're in New York City tonight, performing for yet another amazing group of fans that came out to you the six of you.

You're having the time of your life traveling and making memories with the girls as you go sightseeing and perform across the world.

Yeji and Yuna were in the middle of talking and telling stories to the crowd while you walked around the stage, waving to fans who screamed your name and reaching out to touch their hands as they reached for you.

"Okay, chatterboxes, I think that's enough talking for now," Chaeryeong teased as she stood between Yuna and Yeji. "Let's get back to performing!"

"This next song is one we love a lot, it's one of our absolute favorites. Do you know mirror?"

The fans cheered and the lights went back down as the song started.

There wasn't any choreography for this song so it was one where you could roam the stage and do as you please when your parts weren't up.

The song is so beautiful and sweet that it always brings tears to your eyes when it comes to singing it - rather that's during live shows or when you randomly sing it during vlive's.

Sitting at the edge of the stage, you watched the fans with love in your eyes as you and the girls sang.

But it's not just the song or the lyrics that brings tears to your eyes.

Tonight, it's watching and listening to the fans sing along to every word.

It brought you so much happiness to be able to hear them sing along and to be part of something so special.

Ryujin and Lia sat down next to you and you laid your cheek on Ryujin's shoulder, sniffling as a tear fell down your cheek.

You couldn't believe how lucky you are.

Here you are living out your dreams with your closest friends and the fans in the crowd singing a song that meant so much to me.

Tearfully, you sang your parts in the song as Ryujin and Lia gently swayed with you and held you as you cried.

"Oh, Y/N," Lia spoke into her mic as she rubbed your back.

Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Yeji made their way to you as the song ended and the lights went down.

The fans cheered loudly as the lights came back up and you didn't have to try and see through the blur of your tears to see them screaming and capturing the moment.

The moment of Ryujin moving to sit behind you to put her chin on your head and her arms around you as Yuna laid her head on your shoulder.

The other girls held you tight as you cried, feeling so overwhelmed with the love and happiness surrounding you.

"Here, babe," Yeji said as she passed you a tissue, watching as you sniffled and wiped your cheeks.

"I'm okay." You said as you put your hand over your heart, staring out at the fans that you love so much. "I'm so happy."

Ryujin smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair, looking at you in adoration, just as the other girls did.

"I don't know how I ever got so lucky. I feel so loved, MIDZY. I feel so happy to be here with you and my best friends as we get to live out our dreams together. I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for you."

"Aww," Chaeryeong smiled as she hugged you tightly.

"There's one song that wasn't on our set list for the night but it would mean everything to me if we could perform it for you now."

You looked at the girls pleadingly.

It wasn't expected but they knew what you meant.

"I think that's a great idea." Yuna agreed.

"MIDZY, we love you so much. We love this song meant just for you. Sing along to it for us, please?" You sniffled before the intro to the unplanned but beautiful performance started.

"Trust me with your heart." Yeji sang.

"Trust me?" Yuna sang with a cute smile, making the fans loudly cheer.

The fans waved their light rings in the air and while the girls stood up and moved around the stage to sing, Ryujin continued to hug you from behind and hold onto you as you cried and sang.

"Whenever I see you smiling at me, it just makes me smile like you," You sang as Ryujin kept her eyes on you, smiling and wiping your tears.

Looking at the fans, you and Ryujin made a heart with your hands and told them you love them.

And you truly did.

You soaked in every second of this night, knowing you'd never forget it or be able to find the words to express just how happy and grateful you felt.