{Yeji} - do you care? - ITZY sixth member

"Are you having fun?" Yeji asked as she placed her hand on the small of your back and softly kissed your cheek.

"Yeah. I love coming to award shows! They're always so much fun." You happily replied.

Yeji pulled you into her arms and let her hands wander across your body as she whispered in your ear about how beautiful you looked tonight.

"You look so beautiful tonight; just gorgeous, absolutely breathtaking." She said as she tugged at the shell of your ear with her teeth, making you giggle.

You're backstage and even though you're not in the dressing room, there wasn't anyone around so Yeji thought she could have a moment like this with you.

But someone spotted the two of you and wanted to come and speak to you.

And that was none other than Karina of aespa.

"Hi Yeji and Y/N!" She smiled as she approached you both. "How's your night so far?"

"Fantastic!" Yeji said as she unwrapped her arms from around you.

"Congratulations on the awards you've won tonight!"

"Yeah, you too!" You said, making Karina's eyes light up.

Even though all six of you are close to the aespa members, you and Yeji are closest to Karina.

However, Karina doesn't know that you and Yeji are dating.

No one but the other ITZY members do because you're much too afraid to tell anyone else due to both of you being from the same group, both of you being very famous idols, and worrying that your relationship might not be accepted.

Perhaps that's why Karina was looking at you the way she was - with stars in her eyes her teeth sank into her lip as she looked you up and down.

"Whoa... y/n, you look so gorgeous tonight."

"Oh, thanks." You said as you tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

You wondered if Yeji would get jealous of Karina speaking to you and looking at you the way she was.

"You look gorgeous too."

"Thank you!" She grinned. "Maybe we should hang out after the show is over?"

"Oh... as in the three of us?" You asked.

"Um... sure," Karina said, forcing a smile. "I'll see you both later."

She walked away and you turned back to gaze at Yeji in disbelief.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckled.

"You didn't get jealous."

"I know." She said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Should I have? I mean, we are friends with Karina. I trust her. She doesn't know we're together and you do look stunning tonight. I can't blame her for wanting to flirt a little."

"But you're my girlfriend and she was flirting hard with me. The way she was looking at me and talking to me... that should've made you jealous. If you care about me. Do you care?"

"That's ridiculous, baby. Of course I care about you. I love you." Yeji smiled before leaning in to kiss your forehead. "But I trust Karina. I know she has no bad intentions."

"Whatever." You grumbled before walking away.

"Y/N? Y/N, come back!" She yelled as a rush of sadness flooded over her.