{Nayeon} - you're the tenth member of TWICE and a fan asks if you're dating

One of your favorite parts about being an idol is the interactions you get to have with your fans.

You've been looking forward to this day since the moment you found out about it.

You and the girls are working hard, traveling and performing across the world, and today you don't have just a concert but a live interview as well.

With a bunch of fans in the building, you're sitting between Nayeon and Dahyun and listening to the interviewer ask all of you questions asked by fans across social media.

But in just a moment, you'll also be able to answer questions from fans in the crowd as well, which you're extremely excited about.

The only difficult thing about doing interviews, especially live ones, is how easily distracted you can get, which means that your attention shifts easily.

It's also not easy when you're sitting beside Nayeon, who isn't just your best friend but also, as of recently, your girlfriend.

Only the girls and JYP know.

You've been extremely secretive and private about your relationship and you're both extremely protective of what you've got because you care for each other a lot and you want to be able to enjoy all the things normal couples get to experience as you get closer and fall even harder for each other.

You turned your gaze to Nayeon and stared into her eyes and it took everything in you to look away after a few seconds because, if you didn't, you'd only continue to get lost in those starry brown eyes of hers and that wouldn't be good to do in front of the fans.

She put her hand on your shoulder and leaned over to whisper in your ear.

"You look so pretty today."

You couldn't help but smile and you whispered the words back to her in her ear.

"I think it's time we take some questions from the audience!" The interviewer said and the girls happily turned their attention to the crowd.

But you and Nayeon continued to focus on each other, whispering things in each other's ears, which caught the attention of one particular fan who was eyeing the two of you.

"You first!" The interviewer said as one fan stood up.

"On the new and upcoming album, have you all been participating in writing songs?"

"Yes, absolutely. We all enjoy writing songs and putting our thoughts and feelings into music. It's a very special thing and something all ten of us enjoy. We've all been writing songs lately, some of us on our own and some of us together. So, you'll get to hear many new songs from all of us that we wrote ourselves!" Jihyo answered.

"That's great! Next question?" The interviewer said.

And the fan that had been watching you and Nayeon stood up, a staff member putting the mic in front of her.

"Okay, what's your question?"

"This question is for Y/N and Nayeon,"

The mention of your names made you turn away from each other and to the fan.

"Are you two dating?"

"What?" You asked as you pretended to be confused and taken aback by the question. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, over the last few weeks, you two have been extremely close and flirtatious. When you do vlives, performances, concerts, interviews. Even now, you two were whispering things to each other and making each other blush and giggle. The way you look at each other and the way you seem to be so touchy and cuddly, it just seems that you two have been very flirty with each other."

"We're just very close." Nayeon lied.

"You two have been very close from the start of TWICE but this is on a whole new level. It's not just me who thinks this. A lot of ONCEs think you're dating. If you are, we'd be happy for you. I just think you should come out and say it if you are. Because it's clear that you're more than friends."

You started to feel a little anxious about something so personal and private getting announced.

Your relationship with Nayeon is private.

Although you're idols, you're also human beings and you feel that you deserve to be able to love each other without the whole world needing to know every single moment of that.

Sensing how anxious you were starting to feel, Dahyun looked between you and Nayeon before putting her hand on your back in comfort.

Nayeon wanted so badly to put hold your hand and give you a kiss and promise that everything was fine but she couldn't.

Not right now.

So Dahyun would step in to comfort you for the time being.

"With all due respect, it's not your business if they are or aren't together. At the end of the day, privacy is something that everyone deserves. No one is going to be confirming anything you're trying to get an answer for anytime soon. As a fan, please stop invading our privacy and stop trying to figure out our every move." Chaeyoung said.

"Better answer for your question and the other fans wondering the same thing - it's none of your business," Momo said.

The fan sat back down, giving up on getting the answer they hoped for.

You and Nayeon both felt so grateful for the members stepping in to help and stand up for you.

Although it was true that you and Nayeon are dating, it wasn't fair to pressure or push either of you into confessing that to the world.

That would happen when you both felt ready for it.

For now, you just want to fall in love with each other behind closed doors, without the whole world watching you even more than they already do.