{Jennie} - no spoilers - Blackpink fifth member

"Hello, everyone!" Lisa greeted with a big smile as the vlive went live.

You were sitting between her and Jennie, watching as the number of live viewers got higher and higher.

"It's been so long since we had the chance to do a vlive, so we thought we'd do one today! It's not much longer until the comeback gets here. Who's excited?" You asked, using the phone on your lap to read through the comments.

They were flooding in, everyone talking about how they couldn't wait for it to be here.

"We've worked so hard on these new songs and the video and we can't wait for you all to hear it!" Jisoo excitedly said.

You continued to read through the comments, finding a couple that brought a smile to your face.

"There's a fan that wants to know if it's anything like the last release," Jennie said as she also read the comments.

"That's a secret." Rosie giggled. "You'll just have to wait and see."

"Can you offer us any spoilers? Any at all?" Lisa read aloud and you thought about it for a second before answering.

"Maybe." You smirked. "Usually, it's hard for me to pick a favorite from an album because all of them hold such special spots in my heart. But there's this one on this album called-"

"No, no, no!" Lisa giggled as she covered your mouth with her hand.

You laughed and gently pushed her hand away as the other girls started to giggle too.

"There's no spoilers allowed!" Jisoo giggled.

But you didn't listen.

Being a member from the start of the group, if there's one thing the fans know about you, it's that you like to spoil things sometimes.

Even if it's tiny details or little hints that you leave like little easter eggs for them to collect, you try and always give away little spoilers before something drops.

It's something that you look forward to every comeback and the fans, too.

"As I was saying before being interrupted," you continued. "The title track is called-"

"Shh!" Rosie loudly shushed, preventing people from hearing you speak.

"It's my favorite so far! I think out of all of the songs from our discography, it may be my absolute favorite. If we had to compare it to a song from the last comeback, I'd say it's similar to-"

"Okay, that's enough!" Jennie said before she took your chin into her hand. "Stop it."

You went speechless as she gazed into your eyes, almost seducing you.

It took you by surprise and her gaze took your breath away so much that you almost couldn't comprehend what had happened.

As Jennie's lips pulled into a smirk, the girls burst into laughter.

"Well, she's quiet now!" Jisoo laughed.

"No spoilers, darling." She whispered and your breath hitched as she brushed her thumb across your lip.

She began to laugh upon realizing how mesmerized you were and how quiet you'd gone.

Well, if she was going to shut you up anymore, you hoped it would be just like that from now on.