{Ryujin} - cheater - ITZY sixth member

You turned over onto your back with a heavy sigh.

Staring up at the ceiling, you tried to relax and take a few deep breaths.

You can't seem to fall asleep no matter what you do and no matter how hard you try.

You know you need to get some rest because it's already one am and you have a very important day ahead with the girls.

But you're just not tired or relaxed enough to do so.

You know just what you need.

Some cuddles with your girlfriend.

You looked over to make sure Lia, who you share your dorm with, was sound asleep still.

"Lia? Are you awake?"

When you didn't get a verbal response and only got the sound of soft breaths falling from her lips instead, you knew she was sleeping.

You got out of bed and walked to the door.

You quietly opened it up and exited the room before closing it behind you.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong share the dorm room right across from you, so you tiptoed across the floor and put your hand on the knob to slowly open the door.

However, you froze upon hearing what sounded like soft sighs coming from inside.

You were confused and a little curious.

So you slowly opened the door and you were shocked to find Ryujin and Chaeryeong kissing on Chaeryeong's bed.

Your girlfriend was hovering over Chaeryeong, lips moving passionately against hers while their hands wandered across each other's body.

"Ryujin, what the hell!" You yelled.

Ryujin pulled away from Chaeryeong's lips right away, staring over at you in shock.

"I-I can explain," she said and you shook your head.

"No, I don't want to hear it." You said as you stormed out of the room and across the hall to yours and Lia's room.

"What's going on?" Chaeryeong asked as she stared at Ryujin in confusion.

Ryujin didn't say anything in response to her and just jumped out of bed to run across the hall.

"Y/N, let me in!" She said as she pounded on the door after realizing you had locked her out.

Lia had woken up from everything, just as Yeji and Yuna did, and while they exited their bedroom to see what was happening, Lia was sitting up in bed looking between you and the door.

"Why'd you lock Ryujin out?" She asked.

"Because she was making out with Chaeryeong," you said as you packed up some of your clothes.

Lia got up and opened the bedroom door, annoyed by the constant knocking and screaming of your name.

"Get out!" You yelled as soon as you saw Ryujin walking into the room.

"Y/N, I want to talk about what happened back there."

"I know what happened back there. You cheated on me!"

"What?" The girls all spoke in shock at the same time.

You looked at them before looking back at Ryujin.

"Ryujin and I were dating. Before tonight, we had been going strong and falling in love with each other. We were going to tell you all soon but then she had to go make out with Chaeryeong and ruin it!"

"You were dating?"

"No, we are dating," Ryujin tried to correct but you shook your head.

"No. Were. We were dating. You messed that up tonight."

"I swear, y/n, I didn't know," Chaeryeong said as she looked at you in sadness. "I would never betray you that way."

"I know you wouldn't." You assured. "I never thought Ryujin would either. But I guess I was wrong about that one."

"Ryujin? Why would you do that?" Yuna asked in shock.

"I don't know. Chaeryeong couldn't sleep and she crawled into bed with me to watch some tv and then we kissed and we got carried away." Ryujin explained.

"Yeah, well, you didn't mention that you were with y/n. I think that's something you should've told me before we got carried away!" Chaeryeong said.

"I need to leave." You said.

"No. Ryujin, you go," Yeji said. "Go back to your room. Chaeryeong, you can sleep in mine and Yuna's room."

Chaeryeong nodded and exited the room, feeling extremely uncomfortable lingering with everyone any longer.

"Let's just all try and calm down. We have a busy day tomorrow. I understand you're hurt and honestly, y/n, I am too. But we all know if you leave the dorm and go who knows where we'll all get into serious trouble tomorrow. So can we all just stay here? In our rooms?" Lia asked.

"Fine." You said and put your bag on the floor before sitting on your bed. "But you have to leave this room. Right now!" You told Ryujin.

She guiltily looked between you and the girls before walking back to her room, closing the door behind her.

Yuna and Yeji left to go comfort Chaeryeong before Lia closed the door and rushed to you.

"It's okay." She comforted you, rubbing your back as you cried in her arms. "I'm so sorry this all happened. But we're all here for you. It's going to be okay. I've got you."

Neither of you got any sleep that night.

You stayed awake, holding onto Lia as she let you cry it all out and let you get everything off of your chest, not letting you go the entire time.