{NamJin} - you plan to leave BTS - BTS eighth member

There was a lump in your throat as you sat on the couch in the home you and your boyfriends share.

They're sitting beside you and looking at each other in concern because they can tell that something is weighing heavily on your shoulders and bothering you a lot.

"Are you okay? Talk to us." Namjoon spoke.

You took a deep breath as you tried to find a way to say the words on the tip of your tongue.

You never thought you'd say them out loud so it's hard for you to speak.

"What is it, baby?" Jin asked.

"I..." You started to say as you took a breath. "I think I'm going to leave BTS."

Your words shocked Jin and Namjoon.

You've been with them from day one, embarking on every adventure with them by your side.

Being the only female in the group, they were extremely protective of you and took such great care of you, all seven of them.

You've been through so many ups and downs together but it all felt worth it to be where you are now.

The boys have never noticed any sign of you even thinking about leaving.

This was your dream come true so they were left very confused by your sudden announcement.

"What made you decide this?" Jin wondered.

"I'm just too overwhelmed." You said. "It just feels like too much these days and I don't know how to handle it anymore."

It was a hard pill to swallow but at the end of the day, it was completely your choice and they wouldn't try to talk you out of this if it's what felt right to you.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to let either of you down or the other boys. We've been through so much together. But I just don't know if I can handle anymore." You spoke.

Your boyfriends were so saddened by the thought of you feeling like this decision would let them down.

"Baby, you'd never let us down. Especially not if you need to do this for yourself." Namjoon said.

"We know it can get overwhelming at times but we never realized just how much you were struggling," Jin said. "If you need to leave the group, that's your decision and we support you."

"What about the boys? Do you think they will too?"

"Of course." Namjoon smiled. "We all love and care about you more than you'll ever know. There's nothing in this world that you can do to disappoint any of us."

"We'll always be here for you. Whether you change your mind and stay or you choose to leave, all of us will always be here for you, no matter what." Jin assured with a sweet smile.

Your heart swelled as you realized just how loved you are.

"The boys will always be on your side, no matter what you choose. And as your best friends and your boyfriends, we've always got your back." Namjoon grinned.

"You won't be sad?"

"Of course, we will. But, baby, don't let that dictate your decision. You have to follow your heart. Nothing else matters." Jin said as he brushed his hand across your thigh.

"Don't rush it, okay? Take a few days to think a little more about it. We'll talk to the other boys and then to HYBE and we'll go from there." Namjoon spoke.

You sniffled, feeling a little torn on what to do.

So your boyfriends put their arms around you to give you a big, warm hug.

They'd support you whatever you decided; all seven of them.

No matter what, they'll always love and care about you unconditionally.

And they'd always support your decision.