Prologue - 1

Its been a rather long time since this happened, you know.

I just decided to remind myself of a happier past.

There's been so much stress on my shoulders lately, with high school and all that. It's nothing like playgroup. So I decided to take a walk back to the one place where I started learning. Where it was much easier to learn.

Feeling the smooth grass beneath me as I approached the wooden door of the white-brick building, still with a loose blue tiled roof that was never properly fixed, started to throw memories back through my head. It made a small smile creep upon my face, knowing the fun times we had then. I took a sigh, taking a few more steps towards the front door. However, as I did, a different feeling overcame me. A feeling of...     Guilt.

...Why am I feeling bad?

Despite the weirdness of my worry, I continued to get closer to the door, the feeling of darkness and story-less nighttime becoming overwhelming. Something  told me mentally that inside the building, something bad was awaiting.

So I reached a hand out to the handle.

And everything went black.

____________________

(Hello there! This is the first part of a ronpa that I am determined to at least complete a chapter of ;-; I hope that I don't seem to weird doing this. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!)