Chapter 2: Blossom Rising, Betrayal Blooming

...

"...Hehe."

I chuckled to myself, looking at the many varieties of weapons sprawled out in front of me. All the weapons had their own little black case, with 16 cases in all. With each one, there was a small label plastered on the front, with a name of one of the 16 people here. Yep, even those who died.

What made me really excited, though, was that one of the cases was empty. And the name on its label only made me laugh more.

"Hahaha..." I continued to chuckle, a bit louder each time.

I'm not sure if this is the Desparicisus kicking in, or if it's anticipation alone. 

All that I know is, the plan goes like this:

Ship these cases to Monopotato, along with some information that runs my little helper under the bus, and let him introduce it to the crowd as a new motive.

I'm certain that this'll cause a lot of distrust among that group of Ultimates. And hopefully...    Ugh, what a word. I believe that with the right scenarios happening, this should also send that pig into despair in moments.

My thoughts started taking control of my happiness, unconditional laughs sounding out by the minute.

*Ding dong bong bing...*

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES IT'S MORNING WAKE THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPP-"

"AHH-!"

I shrieked, flying out of the bed onto the dusty floor with a thump.

...Really Monopotato.

Without making any other movements, I sat myself up and checked the time on my handbook. It didn't really bother me that I was on the dirt-infused floor. I could easily have a shower.

Anyways, the time was exactly 7:00 am, so it was about time that I went and had a shower, as well as preparing myself for the new day.

But I don't want to share the details of my shower. That's...      That's just plain wrong.

So, after I had finished my shower and everything else to do with wash and clothes, I headed out into the hallway, turned left, arrived at the main hallway, went straight, pushed through the metal doors of the kitchen, and walked straight into Emily.

"GAH! P-PEPPA DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT-"

"OH GOD SORRY-" I shouted back at the elephant in the yellow dress, who was holding a baguette in both her hands, aiming it at me as if it were to impale me.