PLAYGROUP TRIAL 2: Part 3

Suzy: ...So. Let's stick to the issue of the items in the bar, shall we?

Emily: Yes...      I'd like to discuss how they got there in the first place...

Edmond: Well, the wine bottle was in the bar from the start. As for the rest of the items, though...

Pedro: It's a mystery.

Richard: ...Maybe instead, we can first talk about the meaning of each item being in the bar, then try to figure out how they got there. Or the other way round, it doesn't really matter.

Edmond: Good idea Richard. Let's discuss.

) Nonstop Debate (

- Broken Wine Bottle
- Cardboard Box
- Teatowel

Richard: Very well then...      Starting off with the possible usage of each of the items.
(Broken Wine Bottle)

Candy: The wine bottle was used as a counterattack in the bar, so we can cross that off.
(Broken Wine Bottle)

Freddy: As for everything else, they...      Th-They must've been used in a different way...
(Broken Wine Bottle)

Kylie: Maybe the broken mop was used in the bar?
(Broken Wine Bottle)

George: The mop came from the janitor's closet, but I don't think it could've been used effectively in the bar...
(Broken Wine Bottle)

Rebecca: ...Hold on. Wasn't Danny...      Bleeding from his neck?
(Broken Wine Bottle)

Zoe: Yeah. Why do you ask?
(Cardboard Box)

Rebecca: It's just that...      If Danny was carried to his dorm from the bar...      Wouldn't there have been a lot more blood between the two places?
(Teatowel)

Peppa: No, that's wrong!

} BREAK {

Peppa: Wait a minute. I think that there's something that wasn't found in the bar that could answer that, Rebecca.

Rebecca: Really...?

Peppa: Think about the teatowel that we found underneath Danny's head.

Pedro: I don't get it.

Suzy: ...Actually, I think that Peppa's onto something. Think about it like this: After Danny died, he was bleeding heavily from the neck, and the culprit needed to patch it up. 

Suzy: By wrapping the teatowel around his neck, they made a temporary bandage to try and prevent the bleeding for the duration of the transport to Danny's room.

Suzy: However, it appears that it only lasted until the janitor's closet, considering the drips of blood...

Pedro: Oh! ...Wait. Didn't we testify that this whole case was planned just a few moments ago?

Zoe: So...    Does that mean that the teatowel was also in the bar at a certain time?

Peppa: Yeah...

Edmond: Hold on...      There's quite a few teatowels in the storage room. They're next to normal sized towels.

Emily: ...Are there any arrows there too?

Edmond: Oh yeah, quite a few.

Emily: And any cardboard boxes?

Edmond: There's an entire corner filled with different sizes of boxes in that room.