PLAYGROUP TRIAL 2: Part 4

Pedro: ...H-Huh?

Freddy: ...

Peppa: ...

Pedro: Hold on a moment, you're saying it couldn't have worked because Danny wouldn't have come to the bar in that case?

Freddy: ...Danny was lured to the bar via a note, right?

Pedro: Yeah! I'm pretty sure that it was delivered to his room or something...

Freddy: Now consider the fact that after the killer left the pool party, they would've known pretty clearly that Danny was in the pool.

Pedro: Ok...

Freddy: So how would the killer have been able to deliver a note to Danny, if the culprit knew there was a high chance that he wasn't in his room?

Pedro: ...Oh. Oh I get it...

Suzy: Wait a minute! Surely the culprit could've left after Danny did! Then there's a chance that Danny was in his dorm!

Freddy: ...Really?

Suzy: What?

Peppa: What does he...      

Peppa: ...Oh.

Peppa: I get it...

Peppa: There's someone here that can maybe disregard that fact...

- Freddy
- Emily
- Kylie

 Peppa: Hey, Emily! Can you repeat your account for us please?

Emily: Uhm...    Sure thing...

Emily: I had just left the launderette when I bumped into Danny. He told me that he was going to get a snack and left to the bar...

Freddy: Was that right after he left the pool?

Emily: Believe so...

Freddy: That means that there's no chance Danny ever went back to his dorm right after leaving the pool party; He went straight to the bar.

Freddy: Which also means that the note must've been delivered to Danny's room before the pool party started...     Preferably in the morning, since Danny would've obviously been in his room then.

Rebecca: Jesus sh- sugar Freddy I- Can you slow down a bit? I know you wanna avenge Danny, but-

Freddy: Ah yeah. Sorry.

Rebecca: Hey...      Hey I didn't mean it like that!

Freddy: It's fine. Let's get back to the case.

Emily: So...     What should we discuss now? Knowing that the stash was placed before the party began...

Richard: Probably a small recap on the order of events. Then we can see if anything sticks out or needs to be added.

Peppa: Very well then...       The killer started by writing the note to Danny, and collecting the items for the stash. They hid this stash in the bar ahead of time.

Pedro: Later on, the killer left the pool party and waited until Danny was in the bar. Then, they took the gun from their stash and attacked.

Candy: However, the killer missed, and Danny tried to fight back as a result. This ended with the killer immobilising Danny with the wine bottle, before properly killing him.

Emily: Afterwards, the killer threw the arrows from the stash into Danny's blood, and wrapped up Danny's neck wounds with the teatowel...

Rebecca: Then they made the dash to Danny's room with his body...