PLAYGROUP TRIAL 1: Part 5

Freddy: The first major piece of evidence that we have that can guide us to the culprit is the letter. We may not know who it was for, but we can make an estimate of who she invited...

Rebecca: Well, I don't remember Delphine being that powerful. She seemed a bit skinny here and there...     No body shaming.

Pedro: Right...    Then Delphine probably would've targeted someone who was also rather weak...

Richard: Who here is strong?

Danny: Probs those who have a talent in sports or a talent that requires physical strength. So...       That means me, Candy, Rebecca, Emily and Kylie are innocent.

Candy: Why are you proving yourself innocent?

Danny: It takes a lot of power to hoist sails and work rudders sometimes, you know!

Richard: That leaves Suzy back in the spotlight. And in fact, it incriminates her more. She also seems like one of the weakest people among us...  

Suzy: Oh for crying out loud...    I. Am. Not. The. Culprit!

Richard: Really? Then prove it.

Suzy: ...

Peppa: Very well then, Richard. I'll prove it.

) Nonstop debate (

- Dark Fabric
- Suzy's Alibi
- Letter

Richard: Oh? You're going to prove your best friend innocent?
(Dark Fabric)

Richard: Very well then. Why wouldn't Delphine choose Suzy? She's so weak...
(Dark Fabric)

Freddy: Hey, leave the girl alone! Strength isn't only in muscle...
(Dark Fabric)

Richard: True. But if we're talking about what Delphine saw, then she saw Suzy as vulnerable.
(Dark Fabric)

Kylie: And why are you so determined in proving Suzy guilty...?
(Dark Fabric)

Richard: Simple. Because there's nothing that suggests another person fought Delphine.
(Dark Fabric)

Peppa: No, that's wrong!

} BREAK {

Peppa: In contrast to that, there's nothing that suggests Suzy fought Delphine!

Richard: How so?

Peppa: Remember the dark fabric from the second floor? Does it look like it would've come from her clothing?

Freddy: Good point...     Suzy's main outfit is made up of shades of white and pink. I don't think that a supposedly said 'dark' piece of fabric could come from an outfit like that.

Richard: Do you have the fabric?

Peppa: No, I don-

Peppa: I froze as my hand slipped into my dress pocket. Gripping a mysterious piece of flat stuff, I slowly pulled it out of my pocket.

Peppa: ...It was the fabric.

Rebecca: Oh...     She does have it...

Kylie: It deffo looks dark...     Nothing like Suzy's current clothing.

Peppa: Y-Yeah...    See? This proves that someone else was fighting Delphi-

Richard: Your thinking needs to be tweaked...

} BREAK {

Richard: Just because the fabric wasn't matching the colours of Suzy's outfit, it doesn't immediately mean that she's now innocent.