Chapter 2: Concerned Carrot

And thus, once we had finished the huge selection of pancakes and fillings that Emily had prepared for us (Respect her, honestly), me and George went up to the two rabbits and asked them if we could hand out them. With smiles that seemed half-forced, they agreed, and so we joined them on their return trip to the second floor. Which is where we were now.

"...So..." Richard carefully broke the silence, "Where should we go?"

"Not sure."

"I guess I can eenie-meanie-miny-mo it?" George suggested, shrugging.

"Well...       You know what? Go ahead, George." Rebecca pondered something for a short while, before shaking it off and nodding to the shorter pig. George responded immediately; He dashed to the closest door to him - The door to the art room - and slapped his hand on it.

"Eenie! Ow..."

The pig then went on, wiggling his hand before brushing his hand along the sailor room door, shouting out a quick 'meanie'. He continued to one of the two second floor library doors, called out 'miny', and went on.

"Hey, Peppa."

"Hm?" I turned my head to see Rebecca, looking at me with a concerned face. "What's up?"

"I'm going to be rather honest here...      I'm a bit concerned about Freddy."

"Me too...     At least Danny is there with him to keep him company."

"True, but I also want to be there. For the both of them..."

"...Well..."

"Catch...          A tigger...          By.....                        Its toe..." We heard George recite as we followed him closely.

"Maybe once we've finished our hanging out, you could go and hang out with them? It wouldn't be too hard to find them together, I don't think. Plus, I think that they'd love your presence..." I resumed, giving a wink to Rebecca for emphasis. Rebecca replied with momentary quiet, a small blush on her face.

"If...         It squirrels...       Let...      It go...." George continued monologuing.

The older rabbit blinked a few times, before turning back to me.

"...Thanks Peppa. I'll do that." She smiled.

"Eenie...           Meanie..."

Then a creak sounded out. Me and Rebecca quickly looked forward, noticing that George had opened one of the doors, and had gone through it. 

And at that moment, as if someone had suddenly started shooting at us from the rear, we leapt around the door, dashing into the room ourselves.

"Miny..."

"A-Ah-!"

Our group of three was almost split apart by the short pig rapidly wedging himself through to the wall facing our backs. He grabbed the door, swung it shut, and laid his hand on it.

"Mo!"

"...Uhm..."

"George, what was the actual point of-"

"Well, I knew that to get to the only door to the recording studio, you'd need to first go through the music room...     Think about it Peppa, didn't you also explore?"

"..."

I silently took George's regards into my throat as I took a look around, noticing that we were in that other room with a bunch of musical instruments. 

I guess I can call it the music room, just like George.

"So! Since we went through the bother of getting here...    What should we do?"