PLAYGROUP TRIAL 2: Part 7

Candy: Hehehe~...

Monopotato: Well, congrats again everyone! Danny Dog's killer is none other than Candy Cat!

Emily: ...

Freddy: ...Y-You little...     P-Piece o-of-

Candy: Oh, come on~! You still don't realise what I've done to help you all?

Kylie: How in the actual hell is this helping us?

Candy: Danny was the traitor, duh!

Monopotato: Uhm...     No.

Richard: Well...     Maybe before killing him, he could've been in your eyes. But considering the motive, and the whole playgroup trial that we've just gone through...     You were wrong.

Candy: At least I tried, eh?

Emily: Tried...?

Emily: Tried?!

Emily: At least you TRIED?! YOU BASICALLY BROKE ALL OF OUR HEARTS BY KILLING HIM! INCLUDING MINE!

Candy: Emily...    Ya don't get it.

Emily: H-Huh?

Candy: He could'a been the traitor...     Because of his talents.

Pedro: H-Hold on a moment...    You thought he was the traitor because he was the Ultimate Pirate?

Candy: Not his Ultimate talent, ya dumbass.

Candy: Just...    Just his talents in general.

Candy: He's got like...    10 or so side talents: Fixing stuff, playing drums, football...     A whole bunch of boyish stuff, of course. 

Peppa: What does that have to do with you?

Candy: ...Am I really good at anything else other than skipping~?

Peppa: ...Huh?

Candy: Look at me. I'm nothing more than a lost cat who's good at skipping, and knows a lot about fish. I ain't got no side talents of the sort.

Candy: In fact...    Ai'm surprised that I wasn't marked off as talentless...

Peppa: As Candy continued on her monologue, I noticed that Kylie had started to give a sharp stare at her the moment she uttered the word 'talentless'.

Kylie: ...

Candy: Somehow skipping is a talent. But it'sa stupid talent, nothing of the likes of the Ultimate Pirate. So...     If Danny weren't the traitor...    I'd still be getting a plus side for myself!

Freddy: ...What.

Candy: I'd at least get meself some revenge. For the stupid scenarios that the world put me through.

Candy: For the stupidity...   OF THIS WHOLE ULTIMATE SYSTEM!

Candy: Like literally, who's idea was it to come up with it?! It's just tearing us all apart! Especially when we consider the talentless!

Edmond: What...     What are you talking about?

Candy: Oh yeah~! That ain't even our main issue! The issue is why did Ai kill Danny, ain't it?

Candy: Well, les see here...    He's got way more talent than I ever could have, he's basically a symbol of the Ultimate system, he's loud, he's annoying, he's gay-

Freddy: He's actually pansexual, you nitwit...

Candy: Yeah yeah whatever. Still counts as an issue, right?

Richard: ...No it doesn't. I mean, I'm gay, and I'm more than certain that my homosexuality isn't the reason why I don't know my talent yet.

Candy: Oh. Well, congrats rabbit, who asked.

Rebecca: ...

George: ...

Peppa: Candy, hold on a moment.

Candy: Hm? What is it, ya pig?

Peppa: You're saying that you killed Danny...    Because you thought he was the traitor. But you also seemed to have killed him because you simply don't like him...

Candy: Well...    Yeah, ya have a point! That was me revenge!

Candy: There's no reason for me to even be an Ultimate with such a stupid talent. I'd prefer to be the Ultimate Fisherwoman rather then whatever the hell the Ultimate Skipper is.

Candy: So, as some kinda revenge, I decided 'Hey, Danny's got a perfect talent, don't 'e? I might as well kill him as a way to fire back against the nightmares of this stupid system!'

Emily: BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED INSTEAD! DANNY WASN'T THE TRAITOR, EVERYONE NOW HATES YOU AND YOU'RE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

Candy: ...Well, yeah.

Emily: I-I don't w-want that t-to happen...!

Candy: But you're right there, Emily. There ain't nothing that I can do.

Candy: My job of gaining revenge has been completed. That's all that matters to me. I honestly don't care if I die afterwards, I just really needed to give a big middle finger to this system while I still could.

Monopotato: ...I'm gonna keep quiet.

Candy: So...    W-With this revenge flowing through me...

Candy: I...   Ahahaha...     I finally feel achieved in what I can peform!

Candy: I WAS IN DESPAIR ONCE BEFORE! BUT NOW...     HAHAHAHAHA!

Candy: I FEEL AS IF THAT DESPAIR SUDDENLY REDEEMED ITSELF! I FEEL AS IF IT WERE THE ONE THING THAT EMPOWERS ME! THE ONE THING THAT MOTIVATES ME THROUGH EACH DAY!

Emily: B-BUT YOU'RE STILL GONNA DIE!

Candy: WHO CARES, EMILY? I'M GONNA DIE AN ACCOMPLISHED CAT, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

Emily: I-I...     I-I don't want to lose you!

Candy: ...Me neither, Emily. But hey, at least you helped me through my pain while ya still could, eh?

Emily: ...C-Candy...     I-

Monopotato: OK, FUCK THIS SHIT! I'm starting to die of boredom over here! Let's get to the punishment already, shall we~?

Candy: Might as well~!

Emily: Wait...! No!

Monopotato: Very well then! I have prepared us all a special punishment, for our noble friend Candy Cat, the Ultimate Skipper!

Candy: Heh...    What'a stupid talent...

Emily: Dammit, wait! I-I can't lose y-you Candy!

Candy: ...Heh, Emily...     You knew that this was gonna happen someday.

Candy: I'm sure that ya gonna miss me. But hey...     Ahahaha~...     Maybe sometime in the future, I'll start missing ya too...    Hahaha!

Emily: N-No...     NO! CANDY, PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!

Monopotato: Let's give it everything we've got! IT'S PUNISHMENT TIMEEEEEEEEEEE!

Candy: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!

____________________