Chapter 1: Free Time Event! (1)

(Only one person requested, so I'm going to do the FTE's of the participants they suggested. Anyways-)

____________________

...I guess I could spend some time with Rebecca. I hope she's doing well after the incident that occurred...

I skipped over to the cream coloured rabbit as she was leaving the homeroom, lightly tapping her shoulder. She looked around, her facial expression going a bit brighter seeing me.

"O-Oh...    Hey Peppa."

"Hello Rebecca! I was wondering if we could spend some free time together?"

"That'd be nice..."

"Cool!" I leaped a bit into the air, "What should we do?"

"I'm not sure..." The bunny scratched her neck a bit, "Maybe we could find something in the storage room? There was a lot of stuff there..."

"Sounds like a good plan." I smiled, heading out of the door and down the hallway. Rebecca followed soon after me.

"...So, Rebecca..." I sighed, "How are you feeling?"

"Not the greatest. But I feel better then yesterday." She nodded her head stiffly.

Understandable. I don't think she'd want to converse about the incident she had with Monopotato.

Soon, Rebecca had lead me to the storage room. Since I hadn't seen it yet, it was quite a surprise to walk into it for the first time.

Huge industrial shelves lined up along the edges and through the centre, various random items stacked thoroughly upon them, the colours silver and gun grey running through the whole room.

"...Oh my..."

"Yeah. Kinda dull, right?"

"No, no, it's actually rather interesting! I haven't seen such a dark room before!"

"Oh. Didn't expect that, but ok." Rebecca shrugged, heading towards a shelf on the far left. I skipped after her.

"What are you doing?"

"Finding a board game. You willing to play?"

"Sure." I nodded happily, looking through the shelves with the rabbit.

"Let's see...      Clu- Nah, too little players, Ri- No, too long...     Mono- Nope, too triggering..." Rebecca sweated, before lighting up a bit. "Ah! Here we are!" She smiled, pulling out a game of backgammon.

"Heh, you play backgammon?" I giggled.

"Oh come on now, did you think I just ran in my free time?" She laughed, setting the board down on the floor.

"Well, my backgammon skills are a bit rusty, but I'm willing to give it a shot." I smiled happily, sitting down with Rebecca as we started to play.

And as it turns out, Rebecca won most of the games we played.

"Dammit..." I scoffed, as the bunny laughed in triumph. "Are you cheating?"

"Nah, you just suck at this."

"...Good point."

"Maybe I should've become the Ultimate Backgammon Player..."

"...How did you become the Ultimate Track Star?"

Rebecca turned to me, clearly a bit taken back by the question. "...No one's really asked me that, you know."

"Oh...    Well, I'm your first audience!" I smiled.