Chapter 3: Blading Lights

It took us a little while, but eventually, me and Richard (escorted by Kylie) managed to make it to the ski slope in relatively good time.

And in relatively ideal time too, for almost everyone else was there. 

Everyone except...    Suzy and Rebecca, I think...

...Weird. Suzy once again somewhat avoiding Peppa. Something definitely happened between those two...

...I can ask Peppa later. Just need to remember about it.

"So! Is everyone here? Uhm..." The pig in the red dress spoke over us all, grabbing our attention and focusing it on her location - Just above the foot of the ski slope.

"Everyone! Minus Rebecca and Suzy." Kylie called in response, Peppa letting out a shameful 'darn' in response. 

Then, a sudden slam arose from the doors behind us all. Our attention having been hooked away from Peppa, we all slid ourselves around, noticing that two more figures had showed up.

...Luckily, not potato-shaped.

"Scratch that. Minus nobody." One of them replied, my head registering it as Rebecca speaking. Taking into account their overall posture, the rabbit had a glum face on, her paw gripped tightly onto the other figure's fluffy ear. Said other figure, obviously Suzy, tried a few times to tug herself away, only getting pulled back with just as much force. The sheep's facial expression gave away a clear tone of annoyance.

"Scratch scratch that. Minus one person."

"Oh come on Suzy, don't be a coward..."

"I-It's not about that! Let me go!-"

"Suzy, this was a necessary meeting! Peppa herself said so-"

"A-And what's stopping me from not showing up?"

"...Well, let's see here. Uhm...     She's your best friend, she's gotten us through two playgroup trials, she's the only person here who's had the gut to try and talk with Pedro while he was accusing Freddy like mad-"

"O-Ok ok fine. Just...    Don't expect me to get touchy with her." The sheep finally settled, although her face stayed the same as she merged into our group. Rebecca followed suit, keeping herself close to Freddy and Richard.

I turned my head back around, letting it cramp softly as I focused back on Peppa.

For some reason though, she had her head slightly lowered.

...

Suzy. Peppa. Issue. Must investigate later. Period. 

"Hey there...     You're just in time!" Peppa swiftly thrusted herself back into a more confident position, slowly edging her body up the slope. "Now then, let's get to, uh, business, shall we?"

"Ok then...     What business is it...? Trying to find a way out of here?" Emily's voice piped up for the first time in practically forever. "You know that the only way to get out is to deceive everyone else, right?"

"Exactly."

"...What?"

"Listen, I..." The pig momentarily paused, "We, have a better idea of what's going on around here. And while it's not the best, it's a start to finding a way out."

"Then...       Go ahead and tell us about it." Richard responded.

"Very well then...     it's quite a lot of info though, so you need to pay attention. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Uhuh."

"Yep."

"Alright..."