•••

Before you read this story i just want you to know:

Some of the words may have a grammatical error, I apologize on it, because it's on going but once it's done it'll be okay.

(I am working on it again... )

The story is a mature content there will be r-rated scene, and violence and foul languages.

• When you see this sign "⚠️" beside the name of the chapter, it means it's a smut/ r-rated chapter. In short it's unholy bchs. So don't dare try to report shit my story I warn you.

Don't read my story or skip that chapter if you are not comfortable with that scenes.

•Grammar might suck, but not my plot/story babes.

Also I just want you all to know I use bts characters as the main visual reference representation of my main characters, so yeah visualize the characters by there appearance but their personality are different from what who they really are, again this is fiction.

These are the name's of my characters in the story;

Min Yoongi

In the past :Emperor Min Yoon Daesong

In the present : Min Yoongi

Nickname: Damon

Jung Hoseok

In the past: Shi Hoshi

In the present: Jung Hoseok

Nickname: Haiden

Kim Taehyung

In the past: Taevan

In the present: Kim Taehyung

Nickname: Ruel Taevan

Kim Seokjin

In the past: Ha-ki

In the present: Kim Seokjin

Nickname: Jinnie Ashton

Kim Namjoon

In the past: Hae Dong Seo

In the present: Kim Namjoon

Nickname: Joon

Park Jimin

In the past: Hee Du-ki

In the present: Park Jimin

Nickname: Tyrell

Jeon Jungkook

In the past: Doyeong

In the present: Jeon Jungkook

Nickname: Kook

Note: The name of some other characters will be revealed in the story, some will have partners and some will end up together, who knows...just read it to find out.

•Also, the nicknames is just in-case, some part you will see that I use their nicknames probably, so yeah, just look out for it.

•The story will include sci-fic things, hybrid individuals, some poly relationship, and m x m and m x f ships and etc., underworld creatures, gang world, the story will have a past and futuristic scenes and sometimes will contradict religion, and made up historical scenes based on my imagination.

•THE CHARACTERS, PLACE, HISTORICAL SAID SCENES, SOME NAMES AND MADE UP STATUS AND OTHER THINGS YOU FIND UNFAMILIAR IS BASED ON MY IMAGINATION AND I WILL EXPLAIN SOME OF IT IN THE END NOTE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS IN MY LIL FIC WORLD,BECAUSE AGAIN
THIS IS PURE FICTION!.

• Learn to distinguish and separate fiction world from reality, babes.

If you are uncomfortable from the things I said that might be included in my story/book you're free to leave and not read it and also if you're underage I don't encourage you to read it but I can't control you so yeah it's on you...

And for those who will stay and read it I hope you enjoy it btchs! I am excited to share my lil fic world to y'all.

DO NOT FUCKING DARE TO STEAL MY WORK OR I WILL CURSE YOU.

-drkglss