•46•

HOLD ME

•••

Blood. Blood everywhere scattered all around.

I haven't got time to process anything as soon as I saw them holding Minji with their filthy hands I didn't have time to process everything, my sword flow with ease strucking everyone who gets in the way.

Splash of blood stain my figure as I slice the throat of the person in front of me who dared to aim his gun at me.

"You ain't fast buddy"

"Mr. Min! Go get Minji we got this!" Kook shouted. I know I got this but I am not letting them dwell with this all alone.

I continue helping them on the way to Minji where the unknown Flacade shit is keeping her.

We haven't got time to prepare, we were ambush, but it's fine.

"Let her go."

"Y-Yoongi?"

I heard Minji mumbled. What did they do to her she looks barely conscious.

"I've got something important to you, I guess?"

I tried to calm my self and think about Minji, how will I get her out of her safe.

"Let. Go. Of. Her."

"I will once you gave me that" He said pointing out the thing that for me is like a chain but it's the reason why I am alive too. My necklace.

Fuck it, I will not let my woman die.

"Here, I will give this to you once you gave my woman back"

"Here."

He throw Minji to me, but somethings wrong. She feel light and-no!

"Oops, I cheated?"

"You asshole!"

He throwed an illusion figure of Minji to me and use it as a bait. I saw the real Minji behind the glass barrier calling my name.

She's fine. But all restrain from the hands gripping her.

I let out a small smile to her which causes her to teared up. I felt my self become drained considering I took off the necklace myself my sight is getting blurry but I can't let that happen I need to save Minji first.

I position myself and retract my sword.

"You think you got me there? Don't worry I cheated too" A smug smirk played on my lips.

As I swung the red sword back and forth aiming at this asshole. I pushed him against the wall with all of my strength as I keep him between the wall and my body.

"How dare you touch her with your filthy bloody hands asshole" I clench my fist in anger as I punch him.

"You think you're better than me? No, you're worst like me"

"No I am not!"

"Look, are you in pain? Your punch doesn't do much good? Not that's strong enough-

He accidentally flip us me in the bottom him being at the top, trapping me on the ground. I slid my hand to his back and aim my sword knife at her nape.

"Bullshit, you ain't going to top here"

I can feel someone's presence behind me. I glance to it briefly and saw Hoseok.

I throw a signal at him and used my remaining strength to speed shift making him startled. Shifting our position.

"Ooh, I cheated? Nah, it's just me"

"Hoseok I know you're in there go and get Minji!" 

He then goes straight to unlock the door where Minji is in.

"Go now take her out!"

"Alone again? Hmm? Daesong?" The man beneath me smirked

"No I am not alone, but you will be when you're dead"

----

MINJI'S POV

"HOSEOK LET ME GO! WE NEED TO HELP HIM!"

"Minji, he will be much in danger if you're there"

"You see how weak he is! He can't do it alone!"

I run away from Hoseok and towards the room where Mr. Min is in I run not thinking what to do aside from helping him , there I saw min grasping the man in his neck.

"M-Mr Min-

"Minji..."

"What a savior" the unknown man mutter
"Shut up!"

The man was slipping his knife while he is not looking I grabbed the gun on the floor and aim it at his hands, startling Mr. Min.

"Sneaking knife to kill me bastard!?"

"Maybe I can't kill you, but killing her will be the fastest way to kill you"

The man eyed me my eyes widened in fear as I felt an arm around me. I successfully dodge it by aiming my gun at them. But they keep on coming at me.

"Bastard! Come at me not her you coward!"

"Oops, I cheated? Again?" I heard the man covered in blood chuckled with his words.

This ain't human that is coming at me, they are relics!

"Asshole, die!" Is the last thing I heard before I saw the man's death from the hands of Mr. Min sword knife.

As I keep on aiming the gun towards this relics crushing them with it as they keep coming at me. I didn't notice one Flacade hunt man sneak behind me.

When I turned my head I saw Mr. Min coming towards me in fast pace. He throw his knife straight to the man's forehead.

"Yoongi! You're fine!"

"It's okay now baby, we need to get you out of here"

"What are you doing" I hold his hands tight between mine as I saw him giving me to Hoseok.

"Go, I will be back soon, I need to help Eun and Kook"

"No, you're coming with me, I don't wanna lose you again"

"You will not"

"No, Yoongi! Hoseok let go! I can help him! You see how I fought with those fcking relics!"

"No, Minji, let's go".

"I don't wanna lose him"

"Hoseok! Minji!"

I heard someone called me and Hoseok I turned my head and saw Tae and Jimin.

"Where's Mr. Min?"

"He went to Kook and Eun!"