•43•

FOLLOWED

•••

HOSEOK'S POV

"Do you understand what I am saying Hoseok?"

I'm loss of words, I've been sneaking my way out of the house for a week since I found out the truth that Mr. Min and the others are safe and in the villa, but it's killing me the guilt of lying towards the others at home, especially towards Minji.

"Hoseok? Are you all right?" I was brought back in reality when I heard Mr. Min snap his fingers.

"I understand Mr. Min, but it would have been more easy if we ask them for help?."

I know it's risky, but the thought of us just doing all of this, I am not sure if we can succeed ending it, I trust their abilities and Mr. Min surely, but I am afraid of the possibilities that might happen and it's not a good one.

"We will just be putting other lives in danger. I can't do it."

I nod and try to agree with his reasoning.

"Shit"

"Mr. Min are you okay!?"

"I- I am fine I am just dizzy, my head hurts"

"Don't worry I will clean it, don't touch it, go and rest in your room" I said and push him away from the broken glass.

"No, no , I will do it, you should rest...and go back to Minji's House later..." Mr. Min said stopping me from my tracks. I haven't had time to argue when he push me out of the room. "Take care of Minji for a while..."

"You don't have to ask... We will" I said before he finally close his room door between us.

"Is Mr. Min okay?"

"He said he is fine, but I don't think he really is"

"He's having headaches? Or perhaps broke another glass, saying he is dizzy?"

I eyed Tae surprised for the fact he knows what happen in the room as if he is in there.

"He's been like that for a couple of days."

"I agree, I saw Mr. Min a couple of times acting strange."

"Where is Eun?"

"Outside, in the garden, when are you going home, should I pack the gimbap I made?"

"Later, thanks for it Kook, I'll just check Eun before I go"

I head to the garden and saw Eun sulking at the bench his head rested on his knees.

"Hey, Zup, what you doin here?"

"I need fresh air and the view is greats look at the flowers it's dazzling"

"I heard about the reason why you have done it, it's not your fault"

"I know I just feel awful"

I tried to comfort him by rubbing his back and resting his head on my shoulder.