•39•

RUN

•••

The once abandoned hospital, is filled with gun shots and fresh blood all scattered from the event.

"What are you doing?" Minji asks Min as he pause and let go of her hands he then approach her and kiss her forehead. "Go, Minji! Now!"

"Behind you Min!"

"No. No! Let me go Joon! Min what are you-

"Minji! Now!"

Tears filled her eyes, as she stared at him still processing the words that left his mouth, he keep barricading the way in order for them to escape safely. "I won't leave you Yoongi. No. No. NO!" she says and clasps her arms around him not letting him go. "Go! Now!" He says as he unclasps her arms that is wrap on him. "Please."

"Take her out now!" He says and signaled Joon to take her.

"No! Let me go, Joon! I need to get him! Yah! MIN YOONGI!" Minji protested. This scene breaks Min heart seeing her cry.

When Joon successfully drag Minji out of the base he confronted her. "Minji stop!"

"No! I won't stop! Why did you let him go! Why!"

"He's coming back, he just need to buy time to distract the Flacades"

"How sure are you? Hmm? Wait-Jimin? Where's Tae?" She asks when she saw Tae isn't with them too.

"H-He's with Mr. Min"

"No.No.No. they can't go alone! They will die!!"

"They will not, Minji. Please calm down" Her eyes diverted on Joon, glaring at him."You see it with your own eyes Joon...
My best friend!!! They took her!!! -

...They killed THIA!!"

"I know, my friends too are with him! Don't you think I don't feel the same as you!? Eun and Kook are with them!"

She was speechless from his words. She burst out in tears.

"They will end this and come back!" He explain.

"What if they don't, hmm Joon, I don't know what to do."

"It will be fine...It will be okay Minji..."

•••

The night that day, at Minji's House...

Joon sprint upstairs when he heard Minji yell in her room. She must be awake now.

"Minji, I'm here. It's okay... You're safe"

"J-joon where is he?"

The door slammed open and it revealed Jin and Yeon-su along with Yoonji and Ashley on the side, panting out of breath.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Joon asks behind him.

"We tried... we searched for them...any trace...But we can't find them" Yoonji stutters from her words looking down at the floor.