•42•

MISSION

•••

"Can you call and reach for Troshi?"

The man glance at him with his one brow raise. "Why?"

"Is that his brother?" He pointed out in the screen monitor, his eyes widen he lean forward, zoom in the screen and take a closer look one more time. "Wait...I-It is- It's him!"

"Troshi, pull back the team" The man roger to the earpiece.

"What are you talking about guys!?" Troshi said on the other line with a annoyance.

"Your brother is there." Miro said blantly, as expected he is surprise too."What!?"

"Jimin, he is with them. Do you know about this? Before accepting the miss-

"I told Ka-el to read the details and ask for it! Why you're only saying this information now!? Your responsible for it!"

Ka-el mouthed a sorry to Miro as he overheard what Troshi said.

The line was silent for a minute, until they heard a heavy sigh coming from Troshi. "Call, Zeus and Rey-shi, and their team to pull back. We need to redo the plan!"

"Okay, Troshi"

----

"Everyone can you hear me? Pull back, we need to redo the plan, come to the hide out, now!"

----

"We can't let my brother know about this, I'm warning you all, you should not let him be involved in this" Troshi said as he starts to walk away at the targets house.

"Stop fiddling and tapping the desk Ka-el!"

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous he sounds really mad? Isn't he?"

"That's why you should have check and review the details first before accepting the mission itself! Tsk"

"What are we gonna do? It looks like he's friends with them?"

A loud thud together with the door slammed made them both flinch on their spot. "Ka-el!!"

He takes a deep breath as he slowly turn his head to the voice.
"Y-yes Troshi?"

"Did you review the mission details, before accepting it, no? Hmm!?"

"I- I did but-!"

"You did huh? then explain why did you accept it knowing my brother is with them. ONE of them.?"

"I'm sorry Troshi" Is what all Ka-el can say as tears starts to slip down his cheeks.

"What are we gonna do?" Miro ask, as he pat Ka-el's back who's now snobbing from tears.

"We're gonna retreat from the mission, give it back, make a reasonable excuse, make sure it's believable, you gotta fix your mess... Ka-el."