•50 (Bonus)•

EPILOGUE

•••

One week before the party...

---

"Are you lost? Where's your parents?"

"Oh. I see. You don't speak to stranger? Your parents taught you well"

"You can trust me. You see that baby there? It's my niece. We can accompany you to your parents, let's go find them?"

He stayed beside the young boy and look after him until he received a call.

"Mister, will just answer this call"

The boy nod and retract his hands that is clinging onto his. He smiled at the boy. I'll be back go and wait with this hyung, he is my friend you can trust him don't worry, your parents will be here any minute, say hi for me and don't get lost again hmm?"

After an almost half an hour waiting for his parents they've arrived or let's say she arrived. "Mom!"

The lady hugs the boy tight and inspect his body for any bruises or scratch.

"Hansu! Where have you been!? You silly boy, are you fine did something happened to you!"

He shook his head to the side and smiled, making her heart melt in awe.

His smile reminds me of him.

"This kind Mr. help me find you he brought me here."

"And what is this Mr. name? Where is he?"

The boy turned his head and her Mom chucked for there is no one.

"He is right here, he is wearing a cap with a fluffy coat! Mom! His hair is green! I like green, he is also friends with the tall man!"

"Oh, sure Hansu, we will thank this Mr. Green haired man and Mr. Tall Man when we see him again alright?"

The boy nod when a man pass by infront of him he looks familiar.

"Look Mom he is with Mr. Green haired man, the Tall Man, who help me find you!"

Minji, look at him and bowed. "Thank you, my son gets hype when he is excited he runs out of my sight I don't know what to do if something happens to him he's all I got and I'm all his got- in conclusion I would like to say thank you for helping my son find me"

"It's fine, it's not me who help your son" the man said while patting the boys hair.

"It's my boss who saw him wandering around all alone and stayed by his side the whole time and help this little munchkin"

"Thank you so much, where is he tho? I would likey to properly thank him"

"He's gone, he already went to the car parking lot, here's our company card well I don't know if it will work but if you really want to thank him which is not necessarily needed tho, you can go and call with the info here"

The man said pointing at the card. "Bye, I gotta go run some errands and drive my boss first to his destination he's probably waiting now, gotta go. "

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Hyun" Minji nod and Hansu waved at the man.

"Thank you, Mr. Hyuniie and please tell Mr. Greewn haired man too" Hansu yelled as he waved at him.

"No prob, I will, don't get lost again"

----

"Did the lil munchkin found his parents?"

"Yes, but he only have his Mom, and oh! She actually wants to thank you personally, so I gave her our company card... Is that alright?"

He shrugged from Hyun's words. "Yeah, there's nothing wrong, it's fine, it's not like they would ever go to the company for it or would I ever see them again"

Hyun nod "So, Mr. Min where are we headed?"

"To Dad's company, we need to settle the last project my brother made" He then starts the car engine and they drive their way back to his Dad's company.

---

(Somewhere...)

Looking at them both down at their reflection in the crystal fountain a voice ask.

"Aren't you being cruel they've been through a lot especially him."

The man shook his head to the side.

"They almost met each other once again, it will be no time until they found each other...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

once again"

-•••-