•48•

LETS MEET AGAIN

•••

MINJI'S POV

It's been two days. Two days since he's gone. I miss him. No words is able to describe how I miss him dearly.

"Minji? Did you eat? You know you should eat right, for yourself and your baby, hmm? Please?"

A tear slip from my eyes. I can't help it. Yoongi...

"I know. Maybe if he don't like it that much maybe that way I can see him? Maybe that way he will come back? If pissing him and annoying him will make him comeback I will gladly do it"

There, the tears that threatens to fall earlier that I hardly tried to held back is now streaming down my face, making me a total of a mess.

Joon walk towards me and rub my back, aiming to calm me down from my sobbing.

"I can't, I don't know Joon. I miss him. He didn't deserve that, he deserves much- a better a life that-

"I know Minji, I know..."

I want him back. I want to see him. I want to live with him. Raise our child together and live a normal life. Why is life so cruel?

A knock came from the door catching my attention.

"Minji, are you ready?"

I sniffle and straighten up my black dress. Today is his funeral. My husband's funeral. I will send him to his grave.

The last thing I want to do.

The sky is not that gloomy as I expected it will be it's completely the opposite of what I feel today.

I usually like blue hues covering the sky instead of gray ones, but right now I wish it is not the case.

"Aren't you coming back with us?" Yoonji ask me. I nod and give her a small smile.

"I'll come back on my own, I will be fine don't worry, I would like to stay for a longer time with him, alone, please"

She nods at me and give me a reassuring smile, before going back to where the others are she give me a tight hug.
"I'll see you back home"

I glance as her figure disappear from my view as she walks together with Hoseok and the others.

I cleared my throat and bring my attention back to him.

"You know I heard what you say at the end. I know I might look crazy, dumb for choosing to believing you will be back. Hoping you will be true to your words. I don't want to keep thinking and hoping for something I know that is hard to be possible. But you know what's funny, even tho it is the case, I still want to hope and believe for it. I still want to believe you will comeback and it is not the end like you said."

"And I hate you, yes, I hate you for leaving me and your child alone how dare you take that shot when you know you are weak you could have dodge it. Tsk"

I know I sound petty, I know if he didn't dodge it it's either me or Tae who will die.

"You know what I mean, but still... I hate you, I hate you so much that- It's hard... It's hard, I can't hate you. Damn it. MIN YOONGI COMEBACK TO ME. PLEASE!"

I'll do anything please just comeback to me.

"Please, you said it's not the end right? You said you will find a way right? I want you to come back, you asshole!"

"I miss you so much, you're really annoying, crazy, you know that MR. MIN YOONGI!?"

I tried my best to cuss the hell out of him to covered up my sadness. But I can't.

"Whatever, Im sure I sound and look insane right now talking to myself as if you will ever answer me."

I look at his name and caresses his engraved named on the stone.

"But if believing and hoping for you to be true to your words is dumb and insane. I will keep hoping and believing. I love you, just so you know I will wait for you no matter what, so let's meet again hmm?."

Covering my face with my hands I let myself cry hard once again. I just can't seem to stop crying, after all that's what all I can do.

"Yes, let's meet again, I love you too"