•33•

DONT WANNA ⚠️

•••

Minji POV

It's been a week since our last talk, he's still in my home, staying...for a while I guess?. Joon's whereabouts is still not clear. I just hope he is fine and safe along with the others he's with. I don't know what did I do wrong? Why is he avoiding me? We're so good the last time.

"What's with the long face?" I divert my gaze to the person beside me. It's Taehyung  he handed me the fruit juice I ordered. "Oh... nothing"

"Minji, it's all over your face, what's wrong? I told you, you can tell me anything." he said and gives me a look of "come on".

"Thanks Tae, but first, how's you tho,?" I ask, trying to dodge the question and the topic itself.

He sigh before taking another sip of his fruit jelly tea. "It's hectic, Chul is rushing me to get the position and so on"

"Must be stressful" I countered.

"It is, if only you know. I want to escape from it, if I can."

I just nod at him as a response. I like to do that too. Sometimes life makes me wish I could just escape it and maybe bounce back to the happy ones and maybe stay in that zone, and avoid the unfortunate events.

"Hmm...So...How about you? Tell me what's wrong?" This time he's the one who asks me a question. And as usual I don't know what to say. It takes me a couple of seconds before clearing my throat and find the courage to speak up about it. "He's avoiding me, I don't know what did I do wrong" my voice croak a bit, he's face expression show a comforting features. "It's okay, but can you tell me who?" He asks.

"It's him"

"Oh...Mr. Min?" He says, I just nod as a response. "Did you talk to him?"

"Not yet whenever I tried, he will find a way to avoid and escape it"

"Then try again, you should talk two. Communication is the key"

I thought for a bit. He's right if I will just try to avoid him like what he does to me we will get nowhere and won't get the answer we need. We're both being childish, seriously.

"It's getting late. Let me drive you home" He stood up from the chair and gesture for me to follow him. "It's fine, I am not that busy I can-

"I insist beside I need to go to a friend's house near yours" he insist. I just beam a smile and accept his offer. "Okay. Thank you in advance"

The drive home was fast, it's weekend so the road is free from the traffic. I shut the car door behind me and approach him giving him a hug. "Thanks for driving me home again, have a safe trip"

He tap my back, it's comforting. "Goodluck, take care Minji, let's eat at the roasted house buffet next time" he says. I chuckled. We will surely need to go in that new open buffet soon. "Sure I am in,bye" I said and wave my last goodbye to him. Once I am sure he's gone. I walk towards the door and fiddle with my keys. There's a passcode but err... I feel like I want to use keys.

"You're here"

"Fuck!...H-Hi, Uh... how's you. Well...you don't have to startled me like that."  I can feel my heart pounding so fast, that scared the shit out of me.