•22•

OUT TOGETHER

•••

Last night ...

Yoonji POV

A knock on my door startled me as I was about to go to sleep. I snort and get out of bed to see whoever it is that is intruding. I am going to speak with the manager if this is hotel staff. Whether that sounds excessive or not, I do not care. Come on, I was going to fall asleep in my dream world!

I make my way over to the door. A drunken man stumbled over me when I opened. When I get a clear view of it's face. I gasp. What the fuck? Hoseok!?

"Hey, Hoseokie, what's wrong!?" He struggles to stand as usual, so I assist him. His booze stench makes me nearly throw up. "Why are you not sleeping in your room when you are this drunk?"

"I am wondering the same thing, I am not sure what is wrong with me."

"What do you mean? Do you have a problem?" I ask him

"Yeah, you are my problem. My problem is you, you know?" he said, slurring his words, but my good hearing allows me to understand what he is saying.

"Hoseok, you are drunk." This is bad, he needs to take a nap and is inebriated. He also does not know what he is saying. I told him to get up so we could head to his room because he needed to sleep.

He laughed to himself, "I do not understand you Yoonji, you are caring and at the same time a brat."

Omygod. I just want to punch him. However, I am aware that he is inebriated and that his words are not sincere. Remain calm.

I heard loud banging sounds as I was escorting him to his room. Was there a fight, or was someone having a fit?

I paused for a while. Wait... I had assumed that this floor was ours alone for the duration. Weird... I try to shrug it off. He is completely passed out now, and I have to get him to his room quickly or I will break my back because he is heavy as hell. I should be sleeping right now, but look at me getting hurt trying to get an inebriated man back to his room, tss.

I heard the banging sounds get louder as we passed one of the hallway rooms. Oh god. What are they doing? I unlock his door while shaking my head to the side. Upon arriving at his bed, I responded to him, "Okay, we are here, squirrel. Go to sleep now."

"Okay, Yoonji" he said

I carefully close the door to his room after tucking him into his sheets and making sure he is asleep. If he recalls what he did, I am sure he will feel embarrassed about it.

The sounds of someone crying could be heard as I was moving down the hallway, along with constant banging. Wait-... It comes from Mr. Min's room. A loud moan interrupted me as I was going to approach the door.

Oh, shit. He's doing it ? With whom? And with that, I eavesdropped. He is unholy shitting with some girl, I can assure you of that. Moans and groans filled the room and could be heard into the corridor.

I just expressed my gratitude that we are the only guests staying on this floor. I hope so. I ought to visit Minji in her room to make sure everything is alright. Does this door belong to her? I knocked on it. Err, fuck it... multiple times. There's no answer. I sigh. She must be completely exhausted. Oh, and I am tired and my arms hurt—geez, Hoseok is heavy, feels like I just finished working out—so I will just check her tomorrow.

-----

I was awakened the following morning by the sunlight touching my skin. I groan, I overlooked pulling the drapes closed. Shit. Now, I can't go back to sleep. I look at the time and am shocked to see that it is already ten in the morning. Leaning forward, I let out a yawn. I hastily went to the bathroom to get ready. What should I do today? Swimming? Scuba diving? Or eating outside? I have so many things I would like to do. If I have company, it will be more enjoyable, but since they all have work-related obligations, I should probably go alone. Squirrel might be too busy to accompany me, but I am not sure if I should ask him since he is probably passed out, maybe he is still sleeping too.