•45•

FLACADE

•••

MINJI'S POV

I woke up with my hands hurting and tied behind me. It's cold, where am I?

I hear a grunt beside me, I tried to move my chair a bit and there it is, Yoonji who is all bruise and tied up in a chair too.

What is happening, where are the others!?

"Yoonji! Hey, wake up!" I shouted, trying to throw some senses to a obviously half conscious Yoonji.

"M-minji? Are you f-fine?"

"I am but you... Where are the others?"

"Good, they- I- I- d-dont-

Yoonji didn't finish her words when she fell unconscious once again. Damn we need to get out of this place.

I used my sharp nails and tried all my might to break free from the bond that ties me from behind.

"That won't work."

I heard someone spoke behind me. That voice... It can't be...

"D-dad?"

----

JIMIN POV

Its a good thing I put a tracker in every phone in the household of Minji each person in their devices.

I am with Yeon-su driving to Mr. Min villa's.

How and why?

We received a call from Joon and all we heard was a sound of gun shots and we can hear Eun in the background so as Taevan's voice. I knew it they all are alive. But right now they all are in danger again. I step on the pedal, fuck the lights. I need to get to them soon.

----

JIN POV

My mind is blurry and my sight is foggy, where am I?

Shit... Minji and Yoonji!

"Minji!! Yoonji!!" I called but my arms and wrist... Behind me are tied I can't see anything it's so dark.

While I'm trying to get out of the bond  behind me. I hear screams from the other room!?

That screams...

It's Yoonji's, fuck! What are they doing to her!

"Don't touch her assholes or you will regret it!"

I can hear Yoonji faint voice from the other room. She is in pain.

"I swear if you touch her or lay a finger I will scratch your face again with my claw!"

Damn, break you stupid bond! I was fastening and praying the bond behind me will break, the girls need me. I hiss from the pain of trying to break from the bond.

They will gonna pay for this.

Once I break out of my tied hands and the bond I start finding my way out of the horrendous room. Damn I hate darkness.

----

YOONJI'S POV

"D-dad?"

I heard Minji mumble. I tried to gather all my strength to keep my self conscious and help Minji.

"No. no... He is not your Dad, Minji d-dont- listen to him"

If she listens to them breaking the bond that is tying us will be hard. Those bastards this is why I hate illusion bonds.