•38•

GIVEN

•••

"Who are you?"

She waited for a response and minutes later she heard a familiar voice among the other voices.

"Who is that?...Can you help me with this?"

She can't believe it. Is she hearing things? That voice. It's him. It's Joon.

"H-Hello...Please say something"

"It's for you...I think...me?...yes..."

She heard the conversations from the other line. This cause her to tear up. He's in good condition and safe.

"A-Ashely? Is this you?"

"Oh, Joon thank goodness you're okay. I am. Where are you-

"I am fine, how'd you get- oh...I don't know if it's safe to meet with you, right now, it will be dangerous for you and Minji"

"How's Minji? Did she ask about-

"I'm sorry Joon... I told her about it. I'm so sorry but I don't know what to do. I'm so worried-

"It's fine...but is she safe? Where are you? Can I ask you for a favor can you tell her something."

"Of course what is it?"

•••

"Who's that Joon?" Jinnie asks Joon but he is so immense to the phone call he didn't hear a thing he says, by that Eun answered instead. "It's her."

"It work?" He asks back, Yeon-su nod and laugh a bit. "It's you who did it right?"

"Yes, I want to do him a favor in return of helping you with your creation. It's hard actually, reaching her but yeah I still manage to do it as you can see" Yeon-su explain

"Did anyone saw you?" He asks the young boy.

"No. I did it carefully" A smirk smug plastered in his face.

"Thats why you're out for about two days?" Kook ask with awe-ness plastered in his face.

The call ended and Joon turn his back to them, a smile reached his lips.

"How was it? Will you able to see her?" Yeon-su asks.

"Can I? Is it safe?"

"Yes, as long as you will not go outside the town...because if you do the Flacades will sure track and find you, they have connections everywhere, just take a look at how did they raid the facility of yours." Jinnie explain without giving a glance at him, eyes fixed on the machine he's doing.

"You're right"

"I'll come with you" Kook raise his hand so as Eun. "Me too"

Joon eyed Yeon-su waiting for his response, even thou he already know what's his answer will be. "No, I will help Jinnie with his creation. You guys go see her"