•19•

FIRE WITHIN ⚠️

•••

Minji POV

Why? It's so hot. My body is on fire. I can't help myself.

I grind and start riding his clothed crotch. I was trying so hard not to cry out. The friction is not enough. It makes me want more.

He flipped me over to my back without warning, and I yelped as he hovered above me.

I can feel the chills running down my spine as he says, "I told you to get off, but you didn't." My lower body tenses. Even his words have me feeling extremely aroused. I don't know what's happening to me and my body. Normally, I am not like this, I am able to control my hormones and ignore them. But now...

"Even though I would like to, I cannot because my body feels strangely burning. I am not sure what to do because my lower body hurts."

"Fuck it, take off your clothes now." His icy voice echoed through the room's walls. I didn't know why I obeyed so fast. I'm left only in my dark blue lace underwear.

With one hand, he grabbed my wrists and pressed them against the bed, just above my head. I can feel something hard poking me. My hips buck forward accidentally. A gasp left his mouth the moment I did it.

I heard him unbuckle his belt. Then he leans in close to me while taking off his top. He kissed my jaw and cupped my cheeks before moving his lips to mine. The kiss began slowly and tenderly. He asks for his tongue to permit mine. The kiss heated up as soon as I opened my mouth. I briefly lost my breath and tried to catch it while we were kissing.

Upon receiving his command, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He began to move, rubbing our intimate parts against one another just enough to pique our mutual interest and quench our wild desire. I can feel myself get wet.

His voice shaky and breathy, "Do you want to continue?" "I-I want to keep going"

He hummed his approval and continued on with his work. When his scent reached my nose, I could feel my heart racing. His seductive scent makes it difficult for me to stay in my trance.

He flipped me back onto my stomach. And caressed my back. The feeling caused me to arch my back and hum. He then slid off the thin fabric that covers my womanhood. He caressed my cheeks and my inner thighs. I suppress my moans. Suddenly, my right cheek hurt, and I realized it was from his spanking.

"Count," he uttered in a deep voice. I am going to sin—fuck it.

"One"

"Make it louder so I can hear you."

This time, I practically screamed "two" to appease him. I heard him snort and chuckle behind me. I must look pathetic and needy right now. And he's loving it.

"Three"

I don't know why this feels so good. I have never done anything like this in my life. Sure, I have touched myself and watched porn, but actually doing it? Up until now, I did not think so, and I now realize that I am enjoying it excessively.

"Ten." I feel the burn from the spanks he gave me on my butt cheeks. Each side received five spanks. There is something seeping through my thighs. It is good, but it also makes me uncomfortable.

He said, "My good kitten, Minji," and tentatively moved his mouth to plant another kiss on my lips.

His lips molded themselves so perfectly against mine that I parted my lips in a struggle for supremacy with him. Nevertheless, he eventually won me over with his tongue exploration of my mouth and his ecstatic kissing technique. It appears as though time is passing slowly. The kiss was intense, passionate, and tinged with an inexplicable something.