•21•

TELL ME ⚠️

•••

Minji POV

The bed is warm and more cozy. I cannot resist digging my face into my pillow and snuggling in closer. It feels fantastic, and the sheets are definitely smooth.

For a brief while, I wondered if this pillow was fairly firm, but it was also somewhat soft and suffocating. I opened my eyes, but my body is still rigid and my vision is still hazy. The light from the early morning sun peeking through the curtains welcomed me.

Wait. This is not a pillow. Glancing over, I gasp—it is Mr. Min. I check myself, but there is no need to see if I have clothes on or not—his body's lack of clothing is too obvious to miss. What just happened?

Did we do it!? A thud in my head caused me to wince. It dawns on me that last night I felt strange and like my body was on fire due to excessive drinking. The sensation started when I heard Mr. Min move. I am not pure anymore. "Morning, you are awake," he said in a gruff morning voice, and I felt something inside of me.

I just stared at him dumbly as something inside of me began to grow, but I did not say anything. His movements do not make it better, even with my hands tightly gripping the sheet next to me.

"Mr. Min..."

His voice remained raspy and low as he said, "Hmm. What?"

"You are inside of me, is not that right?"

"Oh, are you feeling it?"

"Would you please? pull it out?"

"What?" He begins slowly thrusting in, causing me to groan. "Want me to get it out of you?" He says slowly as he keeps thrusting in slow motion. I give him a nod, and he accepts it. I let out a grunt as he detached himself from my body. He gestured for me to come to his side as he sat up.

When I did not respond, he gestured for me to come to his side once more. "Minji..."

"I don't want to."

Before I could finish speaking, he pulled me to his side and put his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing!?" I ask him. I felt vulnerable and small in his gaze. "Minji.. "

"W-what!?"

"I do not know what is going on with me either, but I do know that I like having you by my side. I did not mean to take advantage of you, but your cries of agony and pleading push me over the edge."

Me? Pain? How? My body began to slightly warm up all of a sudden. Hold on, what is this sensation? Not only did his hard member protrude behind me, but I could also hear him hiss next to me, tightening his grip on my waist. I ask him, not bothering to look up and meet his gaze, "W-what is wrong?"

"Minji, are you a hybrid shifter? Tell me. Did you lie on your resume and background?"

Me? I am not in any way. I didn't even know how to shift. I am the only one in the family who is not a hybrid. "What do you mean?"

"Your pulse is detectable to me, hybrids emit distinct aromas when they are in-."

"What? I said I am not a hybrid."

"You are in heat," he declared frankly.

I pondered for a while, Me? That can't be! I am a human. Once more, I experienced a strange and overwhelming feeling. I noticed that Mr. Min's pupils widened and darkened. A third rush passed through me, making me wince in pain and causing my body to go limp and tremble. My body is burning, fuck it. "Minji, I should leave. Your scent is getting to me. If I stay here, I do not know what I will do, and I will not be able to control myself like I did minutes ago. If you ask me to get off, I will have a hard time." I lift my head and look at him.