•35•

OFFICIAL ⚠️

•••

"You sure they will come for her?"  He asks him while staring at the unconscious girl in front of them.

"Did you not see how they interact? I'm sure they will take the bait. She will save her. They will..." He snorted and grin at his own words.

"But you said that you will say it's her brother?" The man question him. He then stood up and approach the figure of the unconscious girl. Inspecting her face features more closely.

"To have some fun." He response.

"You're evil." The man beside him countered.

"So? It's fun, don't forget you work for me, you gotta obey me or he will die." The man warn him "I know my place" he answered

"Then it's good, lock this girl in the second floor, make sure she don't escape."

•••

Min POV

"Yoonie, can you please get me a watermelon in the fruit market?"

What is she saying, we have it in the kitchen. "Why? We have it here darling..."

"Huh?" "The watermelon we have it - a couple of slices in the kitchen, why would you need me to go to the fruit market." I ask and response to her.

She then circled my chair and get behind me. "But I want watermelon that's not a circle and cut already" she pouted.

"What?" My burrows furrowed. She's weird. Where can I get that this time?

"I want a watermelon shape like not a circle and cut already." she repeated, this time her voice sounds more firm.

"It's still watermelon, what are you saying?" I countered and laid back against my chair, eyeing her up and down, not showing any defiance for her.

Her shoulders heave up and down once and a heavy sigh escape her lips. "Tss, Forget it, I'll just get it myself!" She turn her back after saying that. She approach the door stomping her feet. I find it hilarious. I stifle my laugh as I watch her be silly and act childish.

She then turn her head to me using her cat eyes, that's pleading. Oh god. It's hilarious.

But then I heard her stifle a sob, is she... Crying? For a watermelon?

I look at her and she really is sobbing. I give up. "Fine, I will get it. You stay here and if Hoseok call tell him I'm out" I said and then stood up from the chair and approach the coat hanger.

"Okay, thank you Yoongi" she beam a smile and hug me.

"Be right back. You owe me for this equivalent to a thousand kiss." I said. When I was halfway through the door she followed me, I turn my head and I was greeted by a soft peck on my lips. "Thanks Yoongi, here is the first one of the thousand kisses debt I owe." she said.

I grab her wrist and pull her to my side, kissing her once again.

"Hmmm, I'll continue this later, I assume we have sealed the deal, now go bring me what I want and I'll give what you want, when you come back" she explain between our kisses that's more like a make out session for how my hands starts to caressed her butt cheeks.