•36•

PLAY

•••

"Where are you, guys!? The tournament is about to start, they are preparing and about to broadcast!" Hoseok shouted through the phone. The staff who pass by are giving him glances for what he just did. This made his ears red, he then sat on the couch and soften his voice. "Seriously guys..."

"We are on the way just keep your shit together, we will come. Don't act too obvious or it will ruin the surprise!"

"Okay Minji, but tell Yoongi to please drive faster!" He countered. He heard an annoyed grunt in the other line, must be him."I can hear you Hoseok, we will come. I told you, so relax." Min said, he's right he's being so up-tight.

When he look up his gaze saw Yoonji figure approaching him this makes him panic. He needs to end the call. "Okay. Oh- she's coming, bye I'll see you guys, hurry up" by that he disconnect the call and walk towards Yoonji and hug her.

"Oh! Yoonji how's you? Are you nervous? Here have a drink" he asks, and handed him a drink that she gladly accept.

"Thanks, I am nervous a bit cause the fact that it will be live broadcast online... You know" she says as she wander her eyes throughout the whole room. There's a few audience who's watching live and online but most of it are families of the players, and the teammates supporter fan base.

"It's fine. Understandable, but just do what you're good too and always focus on it, don't mind the set. Hm? You can do it!" Hoseok encourage, a smile crept to her side of lips and offered a fist bump to him. "Thanks squirrel."

"Oh, they are calling you." Hoseok said when the director ask for Yoonji to go back. "Yeah, I'll go now."

"Fighting Yoonji!" He scream that obviously gathered attention from the other people in the room, Yoonjis's face redden from what he did.

Hoseok sat in front row of the chairs and settled himself with a pop corn on his hand. He save a two seat beside him.

He's munching his popcorn while throwing glances at the entrance room, hoping that the next person who will walk in is Mr. Min and Minji.

After a few minutes of summoning their name like a mantra, he saw a familiar figure. It's them. He wave at them to gain their attention. "Mr. Min! Right here!" He added as he shouted.

Mr. Min heard him and tapped Minji shoulder and point at his direction. Minji waved back and he drag Mr. Min by hand on his spot.

When Mr. Min and Minji arrived he can sense something is weird... Minji...smelled different, she smell like Mr. Min? But that can't be or maybe it's because he's living with her for a while. He shrug the thought of it and offered them popcorn when they finally settled on the seat.

"Where's Yoonji?" Minji asks as she squint her eyes to find Yoonji. "There" he pointed out.

"She looks so cool!" Minji says when she saw how the team uniform fit her, it enhances her curves, it's fitted. But she rocks it. She's beautiful.

"She is" Hoseok added looking at Yoonji's direction.

"She look tense?" Mr. Min filled in as he looks at her. The two notice it she is fiddling with her fingers. "She's nervous, it's understandable"