•34•

DINNER WITH THIA

•••

At Moonsians High...

( Etherals Palace )

"Is it time?" One of the Etherals who is wearing a blue robe, named Hosko asks the High Minister of Etherals.

"Yes, they found each other. We can't affiliate with them. If it works the curse will be lift" he explain as they look through them in the crystal fountain portal.

"Just like what Lady Tasia wants." He added.

"Do you think he will change for her?" Hosko asks.

"We're not sure but let's just hope for the best that she can help his soul be restored" He says, he then walk away from the fountain and approach his throne and sat on it.

"San-tio, go talk to him this coming day before the lunar day and tell him- no tell her what she should do if she is determine to lift and help him." He ordered one of his descendants before closing his eyes and turning into a ball of fire floating in the air, joining the other etherals.

"I will do that, Mithiko"

•••

A

t Minji's House...

"Where is she?" Yoongi asks Minji who is busy in the kitchen. He just got out of the shower and is wearing his casual clothes, like what she just told him.

"She's on the way, come help me bring the soup and the roasted chicken, let's set the table" She says, he gladly obey without hesitation.

"You don't have to cook a lot you know it's just us three." He says when he saw how many food she have prepared and ordered.

"But Thia eats too much..." She response.

"If you say so."

A doorbell caught their attention she then take off her mittens and apron. "Oh! I'll get the door go get the orange juice inside the fridge"

"Okay" Seconds later he heard giggling and a voice of an unknown woman approaching the kitchen.

"I am sorry I know it's just that I am busy, how are you and your parents?" He heard Minji asks Thia.

"I'm fine, as usual my dad thinks I don't- oh who is this h- " she pointed at the man who is arranging the plates in the table.

"He's Yoongi. Thia meet Yoongi my- uh..."

"I'm her boyfriend" He finished her words. Minji eyes widen and mouthed a fuck. Thia just nodded. But when the realization hit her. Her jaw dropped from the information. "Oh...that's- wait! what!? You have a-

"Uh- I...I am sorry?" Minji says, Damon slipped his hands around her waist and pull her close to his side.

"I gotta seat and process this shit" Thia says and rub her temple. Minji poured her a juice to drink, that she gladly take and drank like it's nothing in one gulp.