•30•

BODY SYNC ⚠️

•••

Two days have passed since they returned home. Minji accepted Mr. Min's offer to stay with her until they discovered Joon's whereabouts. Ashley went home to take a rest. She is also in disarray, and because she is overly suspicious, she is blaming herself for allowing Joon to go. Mr. Min allowed Minji to work from home, and he did too.

In Minji's house, right next to her room, is a guest room where Mr. Min is currently staying.

"Mr. Min?" She called for him as she entered the room. Only to see him sitting in the chair with his laptop on. 

"You requested me?" she asks as she walks up to his desk.

With his eyes fixed on the screen, he clicked his tongue and said, "I am checking your report file and the recent design you sent me."

"Mine? Oh, is there a problem with it?" she queries.

She was shocked by his words, but little did she realize that he had found something amusing to torture her with in an attempt to win her back after the last time. "Yes, yours. I need you to fix the pathetic report you sent in. It is not good, and it is full of errors." he said.

Minji sighed deeply and rolled her eyes, since she knew he was just trying to irritate her.

"Mr. Min, are you mad?" She asks

"No. Why will I be mad? I am just asking you to redo your report."

"I told you I just found out too recently that they know each other, are we still not over this? You are definitely upset."

He shifts the subject and says, "I am over that one. How did you know Taehyung?"

When she realized this, Minji's eyes widened. Taehyung... And it has been days since she did not even tell him.

She exclaims in a frustrated voice, "Oh! Darn. Tae! How could I forget about him. I forgot to call him."

"What!?" His voice became stern.

She looked away from him and said, "Uh, we agreed to meet for dinner and eat outside."

"You what?" Now, his voice is undeniably low and deep. It makes her shiver.

"God, I forgot to tell him that we had just decided to eat outside the day after the meeting. He must be really disappointed."

"Do not call him," Min interrupted her as she was about to enter his number—it is likely that she got it during their conversation in the hotel.

"Why not? He must know." Her eyebrow arched in response to his statement. "Don't," he repeated, sounding more stern this time.

"Mr. Min...

"Minji, do you like Taehyung?"

She was caught off guard by his sudden question. "W-What?"

"Do you like him?" His voice is ice, it sends shivers down her spine. She gulp. She replied, her jaw slightly clenched, "He is my friend, Mr. Min."

He countered, glancing up and down at her figure and swiping his pink tongue across his bottom lip, which she found incredibly attractive. "Hmm. Then if he is your friend, he will surely understand it." 

"You said you would help me."

"What is this about, Yoongi? Huh? Of course, yes, I will assist you. However, how is this related to Tae? Please allow me to call and let him know."