•32•

WIND OF CHANGE ⚠️

•••

"Hmm...What are you doing, I'm sleeping" Minji ask as she felt his hands trace the curved of the side of her waist."Nothing, I am just appreciating the sight" he response. A smirk plastered on his lips, as his eyes landed on her breasts.

She chuckled and covered her face and upper chest, giggling. "Oh, shut up Yoongi."

"Minji, I like your eyes, don't cover your face, I want to see them. Are you shy" he tease and it cause her cheeks to redden more."Oh god, Yoongi if you do not stop-." She lightly slap his arms, and it cause him to chuckle and tease her more.

"I like your nose too" he said and then boop it. "What are you saying, your so cheesy, shut up"

He cupped her cheeks, his eyes landed down on her lips."Your pink lips too"

Minji can't help but to gulp on the proximity considering they are both naked still from the event yesterday. She can't help but to glance on his lips too.

"Everything that makes you, you, I think I like it more than you know" he added.

"Yoongi..."

"Hmm?" He response not retracting his gaze from her face and purposely looking at her eyes, directly, this time.

"I like your eyes too, the orange tint hue in it" she said she then boop his nose too like what he did to her. "I like to boop your nose too" she giggled from his reaction, as he scrunch his nose.

Her gaze fell down once again on his lips. The urge of molding hers in his is hitting her. "Y-your soft pink lips, I like -want it too"

After hearing it, Yoongi didn't waste time he then cupped her cheeks with the other hand while the other one is on her neck nape to deepen the kiss. He can't help himself- both of them to kiss each other. The kiss was slow at first but then it becomes heated.

They battle for dominance, but in the end Yoongi dominate Minji. He explored her mouth with his and glide his tongue on her bottom lip, slightly biting it.

"We...should...hm..go...downstairs...or we won't be able to do anything" Yoongi said between the kisses, more like make out session. He then nibble on her neck one last time and suck the mark he left her last night.

"Hm... you're right" Minji countered, a low moan accidentally escape her lips when his member touch her thighs, that cause for Yoongi to grunt.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks, when they pulled apart from each other both panting from the make out session.

"You." Minji said without any hesitation, a smile crept on her face when she saw his expression.

"Minji, I am serious and don't start something you can't finish, as you can see..." He warn and glance down in his lower part.

"My bad, you sure you don't need any help with that?" She tease, Yoongi's eyes darkened and his pupils become slit.

"Minji...stop"

"I'll help you then, just relax. Im in charge now. "

"Oh, are you?" He questioned her grabbing her by the throat and bringing his lips into hers, that she gladly take and let hers sync with it. She pulled the bed sheets that separate her for what she wanted to do. A moaned escape her lips when his hold on her neck tightened causing her to  close her eyes from the sensation.

She fell to on her knees, eager to have his cock in her mouth. He smiled down at her, running his thumb across her lower lip. He sighed, a rough noise coming from his throat could be heard as she starts stroking his cock up and down while giving the head a few kitten licks.