•40•

CHANGED

•••

"You fine?" Eun ask Tae who's limping because of his wounded leg.

"Don't ask me, can't you see, where are we!?"

"I'm sorry, lay down. I'm gonna renew the cloth, it's full of blood I will tighten it all again, so the bleeding will stop at least" Eun said but before his hand touches his wounded leg Tae nudge it.

"Don't touch me"

"Leave him, Eun" Min said interrupting the heated gaze between them.

"But he needs to stop the-

"I'll do it, give me that" Min said, Eun let out a heavy sigh and handed him the cloth. "O-okay, here"

Min crouch on his knees and approach Tae. The boy protest at first, but didn't have a chance to fight back when Min hush him. "Stop being stubborn and take it all again!"

"Ahh! You ass-, you hate me, right?" He asks when he's done tightening the cloth.

"You're right, I despise you so much" He snicker, Tae throw a glare at him.

"Guys, you done?" Kook said. Min nod. The young boy gestures for Tae to put his arms on his shoulder as a support as they walk through the woods.

"Let's go we need to find a place to stay. They might find us"

"Why aren't you wounded? When the man shot you?"

"You can guess it yourself"

"You're not i-immortal are you?"

The words makes the other two gasps, especially Kook."W-what is there a thing like that!?"

The silence of Min makes Tae to be convinced more. "Tss, He is immortal, I knew it, you're not normal are you?" He keeps on questioning him. Min just keep on walking ignoring his words.

"Hey! Why aren't you answering me? It's true-

"How'd you know?" Eun stated.

"I saw it back there, I can't be seeing things, he was shot literally in-

"I'm surprised you're a CEO? I dodge the bullet, idiot, that's why" Min turn his back to them and cut off Tae's words by explaining his side, well the two bought the idea of what he just said. But Tae clearly did not.

"Ohh, you're so cool! Now I know why Minji likes you-

"There's an empty hut. We can go stay there for the night" Min said cutting Kook's words. The boy nod and keep on walking along with Tae.

"Are you sure Minji is fine?" He asks.

"She's with her brother, why?"

"She must be worried, because you came here"

"You like her don't you?"

"What you gonna do If I-"

"Guys, the door...I can't open it."