•37•

SAVE ME

•••

Ashley POV

I should have decided to take a break and not stroll to go to the new art exhibition in the museum near our city.

I walk out of the museum but I was greeted by droplets of water falling from the sky, hitting my skin. As I look up I saw dark clouds painting the sky. I grin to myself, what a great day "Fucking Great! How am I suppose to get in time to the dinner when it's raining!? I should have listen to myself and brought my own umbrella, stupid Ashley!"

I know, I might look stupid right now but who cares, I don't give a damn for what they think. I have a lot in my mind right now. I clicked my tongue to the side, thinking if I should go and run through the bus station or wait until the rain stops and just prepare an explanation as I wait, but all of that change when someone nudge me with something. I divert my gaze beside me.

I look at him confused. He is handing me his umbrella? "Here"

"Oh!- a-actually no, I'm fine you don't have to lend me your umbrella you need it, I'll just wait until the rain stops" I said as I push the umbrella back to him. I heard him let out a low laugh, making me stare at him again.

"That's not what I heard, you say, you don't wanna be late hmm?" So he heard me? How long has he been here? I look at his face and back at the umbrella on his hand

"Besides my car is just right there." He added pointing at the deep Red Ferrari that is parked a few steps from our spot.

"You will get wet by the rain" I said. He hum and rub his chin, thinking of a solution. Seconds later he snap his fingers.

"Well, let do this. You walk me to my car and you take my umbrella with you? How's that sound? So none of us will get wet by the rain?"

I thought for a bit. Well that's sounds fair, and good. I nod at him "Okay, sound okay to me. Thanks"

"No problem."

We start heading to his car in the parking lot, I make sure that he gets all covered mostly by his own umbrella so he don't get wet as we walk.

"What's your name?" I ask, knowing I will need to probably give back the umbrella to him and pay his kindness back, we will meet soon again because of it and I want to thank him properly.

"Why?" He question. "I want to bring this back to you if I can and thank you properly" I response.

We arrived in the front of his car, I paused and look at him waiting for his answer. He open his car door but before he goes in, he turned his head to me. "I go by the name Tyrell but for you, you can call me Jimin how about you?"

"Ashley, Nice to meet you and thank you, T-tyrell or uh Jimin " I said, beaming a smile to him.

"Thanks, Ashley I'll look forward in meeting you soon, you can just call me Jimin tho" he says and goes inside his car. But I interrupt him, he then lowered his car window. "Wait-"

"Huh?" He says. I contemplate for a second but I need to ask it, how am I gonna get in touch and reach him to inform about it or you know...if I only know his name? We are living in a techno world. "Uh...this might sound uh... But you see...if I need to contact you...I need your number... So I- uh... Can I get your number?" I says, darn the stutterness.