•41•

VILLA

•••

The raindrops falling from the sky is the only sound that can be heard throughout the balcony of his room. As he watches the sky mourning, a tear slip down his cheek.

"Joon? Are you fine?"

"Ye-is Minji fine?"

Yoonji nod in response and take a seat beside him."She's still having those morning sickness, she doesn't want anyone inside the room, unless it's time to eat. She's completely locking herself all day in her room. She said she will only go out if he and them are back"

"How is Yoongi towards her?"

"Hmm...I know Mr.Min for about two years, he's my legal guardian, he tooks care and responsibility of me since the death of my Dad, it's his last will too. Hoseok knows him better than me, sure. He might act cold towards others, but I can assure you he's a kind and sweet man, I've notice and seen it, especially towards Minji"

"That's great...Now I probably understand a bit why she's like that towards him...and I just can't believe all of this, I'm gonna be an uncle soon!"

"Yoongi is a great man for Minji and I know he will come back, for Minji and his child"

"Thanks, Yoonji"

"No problem, I'm going to the grocery store to buy ingredients for dinner, anything you want me to get you?" Yoonji said as she stood up her sit.

"No, but... Here, use my card instead. I'm fine ask the others if they have"

"Okay...Guys! I'm going to the grocery store want something?!"

Yoonji yelled as she walks through the living room where most of them is in.

"It's gonna be fine" Jin shows up from behind and tap his shoulder he whispered behind him."You think they are alive? It's been a week?"

"Let's not lose hope. That's not what we really need now"

"Where's- Oh! Hey Joon!"

He turn his head to his direction.
"What is it Hoseok?"

"I think I've got something" he let out a small smile.

Joon lean forward and focuses on what he's about to say next.
"So... Jorge and the others tried to inspect the place near the hospital and guess what... They've seen this"

Hoseok showed a handkerchief with a stain of blood covering half of it. It looks familiar

"Oh-it's Eun's handkerchief!"

"You sure, Yeon-su?"

"Yes, I saw Eun use it back home"

Jimin came into the scene and grab the handkerchief in Hoseok's hands he sniff the cloth a bit. "It's his blood, Tae's."

"You sure?"

"I am definitely sure, I know his scent."

"So you mean?"

"Yes, probably they decided to use this to stop the bleeding of the wound and forgot to discard it. They left it, thank goodness Jorge and our team found it first" Jin said as he thinks of the possibilities that could happen if ever they did not found the handkerchief first.

"Oh, I'm gonna go somewhere today. I'll be back tomorrow" Hoseok said that gathered their attention.

"Be careful Hoseok"