•31•

THE CREATION

•••

Jin grew up in a white colonial architecture house that is located on the intracoastal side of an island. It was sure enormous for a family of three individuals, with 8 rooms, 3 guest rooms, 4 bathrooms and a separate garage that houses his father car collections. The backyard is a purposely made garden that his father built for his mother.

He grew up in a family of scientist. Maybe that's why it explains how he inherit his brain and knowledge kinda on his genes. His father was a Robot maker and a scientist and her mother is a Biologist. Over the years he have seen them made creations, repair and built things.He'd never attend school. He's homeschooled by his parents but did better from the 90 percent of the students who's going to school.

When he turned 18 he requested to live on his own and pursue a life on his own that his parents granted as long as he keeps visiting them when he have time, which he agreed too.

He then built his camper house at the age of 15 by sketching it and purposely start building it when he was 17 with the help of his father and settled on it when he turned 19.

From his spot at his desk, he heard the door squeak a little. It's been three days since they came in his place the intruders didn't find their place. Which is good.

"Uh...Jinnie?" He turn his swiveling chair to face the source of the voice.

"Kook, why are you here?" He ask as he gestures for him to come closer.

"I want to ask you something" Kook said, the hesitation in his voice is evident.

"Sure about what?" He clasps his hands together infront of him on the desk, fixing his full attention on him.

"I accidentally saw you last time enter one of the rooms uh...and I accidentally saw something I shouldn't as I pass by...Uh.. You're not hurting people with it right?"

His brows furrowed. Confused for what the boy have seen. "What do you mean?"

"I saw a b-big machine inside"

"Oh...my latest creation" he response when the realization hit him. Kook must have seen the time capsule he's been doing and trying to built.

"It's not a machine to hurt people right?" He ask again, his eyes got a little teary.

"No Kook it is not. It's the opposite." He shook his head to the side and smile at him.

"Huh?"

"It's a time capsule"

"T-time?"

"Yes, where you will be teleported in the past or future whatever you like, but it's not yet finished and I have a lot of things to work on to assemble to make it work, I just hope I finished it as I live in this lifetime."

"That's awesome!" His voice heighten and the excitement in his voice can be heard. This cause Jin to chuckle.

"Yes it is, I hope I succeed in making it."

"I'm sure you will"

A knock on the door interrupt their conversation they both turn to the sound and saw Yeon-su. "Uh... The order take outs we bought is here, come downstairs let's eat"

Jin then stood up from his swiveling chair and approach kook. "Let's go"

When they arrived at the living room they saw Eun and Joon talking as they start opening the other box of pizza and a chips of nachos.

"How's everybody?" Jin ask when he arrived, he sat in one of the empty couch beside Eun.

"It's fine. We've been playing games all day in the living room with Roco" Eun said while giggling.