•47•

FORGIVENESS

•••

Maybe in other circumstances I will leave them behind. It will be easy. My life, and everything will be back to normal. Me being alone, nothing more to be worried and cared to.

But right now because of her. I can't, she taught me something, I am dumb to understand. It's simple but still I failed to understand and make worth of it. I am a miserable, broken, vile man. But she changed me from being that man, to being a loved one, showing me my worth and how to really live with no regrets.

And I will live up to it.

"Mr. Min, are you okay?"

I glance at the person in front of me, I snickered from the thought of getting a glimpse of my old friend, best friend, brother from the past, he really resembles him in many ways . Taehyung.

I nod, and continue fighting ending the Flacades horrendous activities.

My body is getting tired, I barely can feel my legs and my arms as I swung and cast my red sword knife at the filthy enemies.

"Daesong"

That voice. I look back, and saw one man gripping Hoseok and Minji each side.

"Put them down" I said my voice glaze with anger.

That's it, I am running out of time. I can feel it. I launch myself towards him and grip his one hand, separating it by slicing it in two. Making Minji fall to ground.

I purposely shove Minji to Tae's direction, and goes towards a choking Hoseok.

"Hoseok, it's fine, I am here" I said as I make him look at me in the eyes. He shed tears and I signaled him to go to a safe spot.

As I turned my back I saw the man aim a gun to Minji and Tae

Oh no. Orane Crimson Gun.

I may have made wrong decisions that I surely regret and actions I wish I didn't made. But I am sure in this one. This time I will not let someone take the precious things I have in my life. Especially now that I got them.

Silence...

It didn't feel that painful? Why? I feel happy? A smile reach my lips as I saw the man who tried to harm my precious ones lying on the floor with my sword knife struck in his chest. Blood pouring out of his body everywhere. Dead.

Dead should be something that is not agonizing for me, I should not be sad. I was hoping for this for a long time to happen. But I am, half of me is happy but a big portion is not. I have someone to lose a precious one I never thought I will ever have once again and this time I am the one who's leaving them behind.

As I saw red blood coming from my own body. I've been shot by an Orane Crimson Gun, one of the Orane heirloom from my ancestors, what a great way to die.

"No, no, no, Yoonie, look at me hey, baby, look at me"

And then I did, I look at her directly in her beautiful eyes. Her beautiful eyes staring at me the one who showed me a clean, happy, loved and bright life I never thought I will have, she helps me understand the simple yet most endearing things I failed to understand but now I do.

My woman. Minji.

"Hey, man, you need some explanation, you can't die! Mr. Min, you need to scold me first"

"I don't care if you attacked me back there at the villa, I don't care I forgive you now stop and stand up!" He added

I saw Hoseok crying too in the side among the others he is the one who knows about the weapon that was used against me leading me to this also not just that he knows almost of half of my story. He is the best friend, right man anyone could have and wanted to ask for. He deserves much better, a good boss, but he still chose me.

I heard footsteps rushing towards our direction.

I saw them all. They're here. All of them.

Joon

Jin

Jimin

Yeon-su

Yoonji

Kook

Eun

I glance at each of them and imprinted their faces in my mind.

I never thought I will encounter a time I will be like this risking my life for someone I once dreadly despise and hate.

I glance to my side, seeing the man who resembles my brother. The one I always kill in every lifetime but failed to do so now.

I chuckled and smiled at him.

Maybe all this time I am just trying to find someone to blame, after all those years I spent being alone in the dark. Being betrayed, used, abused by the ones I thought my family. I am feed up and loss in the thought that everyone can't change easily and is the same no matter what.

The reason why I don't stop killing them in every lifetime thinking they deserve and doesn't deserve to live because of what they've done.

All my life I have been living in the midst of anger, hatred, darkness all alone.

But they prove me wrong and she definitely prove it to me the most.

Showing me the light that I once thought fueling the fire, like a salt rubbing in a deep wound in my chest, I can't seem to brush off.

Her breathe and voice is croaky because of crying, I wipe her tears and bring her hands into mine connecting them.

I put my necklace that once was filled with a dark black hue that is now turning light between our hands, handing it to her. I caresses her hand and look down to it.

"I maybe made a hundred mistakes, thousands of wrong decisions that I surely regret, but this one is something I will not trade and regret among them."

I smiled at them and directly at Minji. I started caressing her stomach.

She will be a great mom.

"I'm glad I am your Dad. Love your Mom with all of your heart for me little one. I love you both."

"NO! YOONGI! STOP! YOU CANT! NO! PLEASE! "

Tears continue to fall out of her beautiful eyes as she hug me tightly in her arms. Soothing. I caress her face and peck her lips.

As the darkness creeps into me I still try to manage my best to say the last words I want her to hear with a clear voice.

"This is not the end, don't cry, I love you, my love, I'll find a way."

I hear faint words with her soft voice before soon everything went black.

"Please, comeback to me, I'll wait and will know it's you."