•12•

ACCOMPANY

•••

Minji POV

"Ms. Minji, please bring the files to the boss's office. He needs the Arzo Company paperwork."

"Again?" I scowl as I dig through my desk files, clicking my tongue in response to a sudden realization. Its not mine. "I think there is a mistake, I do not have the paperwork for that field, Criza does."

"Is that right? Let me double check. You are right, but I think he wants you to give it to him."

I let out a short sigh and beam a smile at Kii-le. That freak likes me suffering, especially today. I have not gotten settled in for an hour yet. Now he is calling me again. If he is merely teasing me, I swear.

"I just need to finish entering this one before I head to Criza to grab the files."

Kii-le gives a nod, returns to his desk, and begins to type on his computer.

I sigh once again. After starting at the Min enterprise two weeks ago, I did not anticipate my work to be this demanding. I do not seem like an innovator; rather, I work in IT. I had assumed that all I would be doing would be drawing and designing concepts for weapon prototypes.

But no.

"Criza?" I knock on her door.

"Oh Minji, have you eaten? Why are you here?"

I cross my hands in front of her and gesture no. "Oh, it is okay, it is not my break time yet and Mr. Min tasked me to do something."

"Again? Are you the only worker here?"

"Oh, Criza, you ought to ask him yourself."

"I require the Arzo Company files. He has requested them."

"Okay, but I can give it to him myself. Why is he causing you any trouble?"

"Thanks, but I have to go. Enjoy your lunch with them."

I turn right into the quiet hallway that leads to his office, where the sound of my heels clicking makes a loud noise. Breathing deeply, I reach over and place the files under my right arm before I knock on the door.

"Come in." There he is, sitting on his chair. Instead of his casual suit, he is just sporting a black polo shirt with a slightly unbuttoned upper portion, and his hair is pulled back into a man bun. The man looks fine as hell.

I close the door carefully and walk towards his desk.

Without bothering to look up or take his eyes off of his desktop, he asks, "The files?"

"Here Sir."

Silence.

Should I go now? Why is he calling me all the time today? Should I confront him? And confront him about my work? Wouldn't it be rude? I look at him. I could barely see him because he was staring at his monitor. Fck it. I will just ask him some other time. My intention is not to enrage him.

"If you do not need anything, sir, I will go now and continue my work," I said

"Since you are here, could you get me a cup of tea?"

I close my eyes. Inhale, exhale. It is alright, I just need to get ready and fetch him some tea. For the second time. Again. "Like earlier, or do you need to alter it?" I turned to face him and beamed a fake smile.

His side lips form a smirk, and he says, "Put a little bit of honey." I knew it.

I stomped my feet out of the room. I heard him chuckle as soon as I stepped outside. What a meanie!