(3) Platonic Love

Amélie

Amélie

After having taken the photo with the boys in the booth we decided to continue dancing, the DJ had finally put on some good music. The songs that the Monegasques listened to had a good rhythm, but nothing like Reggaeton and Latin music. I also liked pop music, but it wasn't as danceable as twerking.

I realized a little late that Liv had posted the photo we had taken on her Instagram, which was public and had quite a number of followers.

So now many people knew our location and that we were with the Formula One drivers. And the messages on our social media confirmed it, so I decided to go to the private room to tell the boys our mistake and move to another place before the paparazzi arrived.

I started walking away when Lando came out in a hurry, looking for someone. I stopped walking and approached Lando to talk with him, but in the middle of the talk he did something that I never imagined he would do.

"Lando" I yelled into the crowd, so he could hear me". Hey, Liv accidentally uploaded the photo to her Instagram and well....

I couldn't continue speaking since he kissed me.

LANDO NORRIS KISSED ME.

My Formula One crush was kissing me, and it wasn't just a kiss, it was THE KISS.

Our lips fit together perfectly, his full lips next to my thin mouth. I could say it was the best kiss I had ever had in my life. He kissed so well, his breath tasting like a mix of mint and champagne was exquisite, I didn't want to stop.

But of course we had to stop, we could do it to get some air and continue with kissing or for an other reason.

And it was the second option.

We felt a tremendous flash that made us abruptly separate.

What I wanted so badly to avoid, happened.

I ran out of the place as fast as I could. I didn't want to be on the cover of some gossip magazine, kissing Lando. Furthermore, I didn't want his fame.

I loved the driver but assuming fame just for having kissed someone who you would only see one night, was not the best way to become popular. 

I was sure that my social media would be full of hatred for kissing the crush of many girls or their favorite driver. But in my defense, he kissed me.

I was detained from my escape by the boy who said that was my half brother.

"Why did you kiss him back?" he asked, annoyed. "You know that he's drunk and that he never drinks, you shouldn't have reciprocated"

Without realizing it I was having a panic attack, it was not the first time that I suffered from fear, but what I felt this time was worse than my past panic attacks. I couldn't answer Charles, something that was necessary for him to understand.