(47) Berkeley

WARNING: SENSITIVE SUBJECTS

Amelie Leclerc

A week ago was the last time I saw him.

After the bar and the disaster that was later at Lucy's house, where I had a horrible haircut, but luckily they had managed to fix it and now I had a very nice cut, I hadn't heard from him anymore.

It seemed that he finally listened to me.

The problem was that I was currently in her native country.

And they will ask themselves, what am I doing here?

Well, let me tell you that Mercedes called me to interview me and they accepted me for the position. They had recommended to me that in order for me to adapt faster and learn everything, it was convenient that I come to the headquarters for a few weeks. In any case, my contract would start in January of the other year, so during these three weeks that I would be with the Mercedes team, I had to look for a place to live.

They had made me sign a confidentiality agreement for being a Leclerc and for my family to be from Ferrari and I signed it because I let them know that I wanted to create my own path in the sport, I didn't need to be part of a family to get what I always wanted. .

Right now I was entering the house that I had rented for those weeks with Livvie. She had come a few days ago for the fashion festival, so she came to help me with unpacking some of my stuff the moment she got off her job.

"Are you sure you want to stay here forever?" She asked the blonde still worried.

"Livvie I will only be three weeks here. And in fact I have permission to accompany you to Abu Dhabi, but I will spend more time with my family, so I will hardly spend in the house" remind her what my stay was really going to be. "Don't be sad."

"I do not do it! I just feel that it will be more difficult to see each other and we won't be able to make the good plans from before" she spoke in a discouraged way.

"I'm sure we'll see each other at the last race of the season and we can spend a few days together before I have to return to the course here at Brackley," she reassures her.

"Do you want us to take Monako to the prix?" Topic change.

As it was a somewhat hasty trip and I had thought that I would only be here for a weekend for the interview, I had not had time to organize things so that my dog ​​would also come to stay with me for these three weeks and I least imagined that Animals were not allowed by the owner who had rented it to me.

So, Monako would stay in Miami with my friends and my parents while I was taking this course and after she found a good place to live and they allowed her in, we would move to England.

"Yes!" I was excited to see it again, even though I saw it a few days ago.

We kept unpacking my clothes and putting them in the closet so that I didn't have to spend every day taking new clothes out of the suitcase. Luckily, the house was filled with furniture and equipment, so she wouldn't have to buy those things in order to survive and would still use the paid services.

When we finished putting everything away we decided to go to lunch because our stomachs were growling with hunger. We went out to town in search of a good restaurant that had delicious food and was not so expensive because in this city let's say that most places overcharged.

It's not because we couldn't pay, or for my part I could, but I didn't want to waste money on something I can eat elsewhere, but cheaper and maybe even better quality. Sometimes expensive places sell you their name and not quality services.