(34) Leclerc

Amélie

Amélie

I don't know how so many things had happened in one night.

From provoking the British that much, that he ended up paying for what he did to me at the hotel and getting him to do what I want, to being photographed in the process.

And worst of all, it was him, Walter.

Lando, Charles and Daniel had beaten him repeatedly until the security asked us to stop fighting in his bar, so the whole group that had gone to my birthday and the McLaren 1-2 celebration, and my ex, were on the street in front of that nightclub.

"Why would you do that?" Tears came out of my eyelids as I yelled to the person I somehow once loved, and I didn't even receive an answer "You're a fucking coward and I would never have done this to you",

Everyone was watching the show and all I wanted was to go home and hide from everyone for everything that could come because of him.

Because despite the fact that the boys had caught up with him, Walter had already sent the picture to a Miami newspaper so they would have the exclusive, and it wouldn't be possible to ask them not to upload it, since they already had the content and it was relevant in their entertainment .

The idiot began to laugh loudly and the blood from his teeth trickled down his chin. He looked extremely gross and very hurt, but he deserved it.

"The only way to distract the attention off of that video, is to give something more important" My half brother said trying to reassure me "You could legally and publicly admit that you are a Leclerc and most likely they will not realize that you two are the ones involved in that photo".

Charles's idea wasn't that bad, but I was still afraid of the consequences that could happen in either case.

"I don't think it's convenient for this piece of shit to listen to everything," Lucy silenced us.

"But we must be here when the police arrive so we can hand him over" this time the one who spoke was a scared Livvie and trying to heal the wounds that the Australian had given to my ex "And as you know, the victims must be there to give the statement so the case really proceeds".

"I need to get out of here," I whispered to Lando so that only he would hear and understand what I was feeling.

I was getting too scared of everything and I might end up having another episode of a panic attack.

"What if the police take him away and then later we give the statements?" Hearing my words, Lando asked Livvie so he could get me out of this place.

"We could stay here and verify that everything is in order and done correctly, after that they can contact you" Lucy offered to stay there with my ex and clearly also with the boy she had met that night.

So it was.

What we never thought was that there was a chance made by Lucy and the boy, Walter could manage to escape and they wouldn't even notice his absence because they got horny.