+ Acknowledgment

As you can realize Leclerc's has come to an end and I can only say THANK YOU!

Thank you for all the support I received from the beginning, we really wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for you.

I recently started in the world of writing and then I entered Formula One thanks to my cousin, she was the one who motivated me to do this story and I am extremely grateful to her because if she had not helped me create the idea and begged me to uploading this would never have gotten that far.

I also want to thank the group of girls that I joined for f1 and the book, they have also helped this story to have its own ending and not leave it stagnant.

I take a lot of friends, love, hate, tears and new knowledge to continue improving in the next stories.

This is not goodbye, it's a see you soon.

Leclerc's ends here, but the trilogy "A kiss" just beginning.

I know that many are already waiting for Infidéles de Charles, but that will take time and I ask for a lot of patience to be able to publish it.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, @marialedahbura__ and on TikTok, @f1mardahbura so you can know when new or extra things are coming from the story.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THIS CUTE FANDOM THAT WAS CREATED AT LECLERC'S AND THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH SUPPORT.

With nothing more to say, I say goodbye to you for a while.

-Mar.