(39) Mexico

Luisa Oliveira

"Do you want to go to another side? " Asked the British man I had met a few hours ago.

I didn't know him at all, but he gave me a certain confidence and apart from that he was quite handsome.

I felt that there was no risk of being kidnapped or anything like that.

I was having a good time and it was not only because of the drinks I was carrying on top of her, but also because of him, that I agreed "Okey"

We interrupted the dance so that he will take my hand and lead me out of the crowd on the floor, however, we were interrupted by a boy almost the same height as Lando with a beard.

"Where are you going?" the guy asked with a somewhat angry tone.

"We're leaving," he replied bluntly.

They both had British accents, so I assumed they were friends, but I still wanted to know who he was and why he was interrupting the exit, "Who is he?" I spoke in a whisper so that only Lando would hear me.

"Max, this is Luisa. Luisa, this is Max, my best friend" he introduced us, clarifying my doubt.

There was a blonde girl with slightly tanned skin, like mine, behind the best friend and she was looking at us with a disgusted face, "You shouldn't do this Lando, you're drunk."

"We've already sweated all the alcohol," he replied with the same tone he did with his best friend.

He ended up deciding to ignore them and walking past them, with me dragged, to finally leave the place.

In fact, he was right that we had sweated everything we had ingested, since I was more than aware that anything could happen and I was sure that he too because if not I would not have said yes.

When he spoke to me at the bar I could see that he was extremely drunk and I had drunk a little, but not as much as he did. I agreed to dance with him, since it would be easier for him to pass the alcohol and to be honest it was impossible to resist such a man.

We got into a McLaren, which was probably his and I was quite surprised by that because it was like a special edition and only someone with a lot of money could afford that.

"What's your job?" I asked curious.

"I'm a car driver," he answered as he sped up on the highway and would have the convertible.

My hair started to get messy, so I hit the same button for it to close, "Sorry, it was messing up my hair."

He stared at me for a few seconds and then returned his gaze to the road.

I watched as we pulled into a hotel parking lot and he pulled into valet parking for someone else to park him.

He opened the door for me and helped me out of the luxurious car. He took my hand and we headed to the hotel lobby. We got into the elevator in hellish silence and I didn't know if anything was really going to happen because things no longer felt as hot as when we danced.

But my answer was wrong the moment he stuck his tongue down my throat roughly, he hadn't even asked if he could kiss me, he just did as we went up to his room.

I followed his kiss ecstatically and that warmth was back.

We entered his room between kisses, without stopping to breathe, and he took on the task of taking off the outfit he was wearing while I took off the sweatshirt from his chest and watched how his body was quite worked up.