(30) Dutch Sex

Did you ask me with milk? No

Did you ask me with milk? No.. Because I'm lactose intolerant, last time I almost ran out of ideas! Why would I want to upset your stomach?

Amélie

A week had already passed since Lando had almost taken his first pole position in the Belgian race, but he did not do so due to the last-minute accident.

He now has a new opportunity to get back into the top three in the championship, so I tried not to distract him during the week so that he could train well and come out perfect today.

I also did not have time to communicate with him for a long time, since I was presenting the public law and on Friday it was exactly the case, that if I did not win I would not pass and it was essential to be able to receive my degree. Private law had managed to exonerate me by working in a private law firm and already having practice in the matter, also because my thesis had been excellent and my graduate was very satisfied with my work.

I only had a chance to tell Lando about this on Tuesday before he left for Holland and I was studying all week while he was preparing for the Dutch Grand Prix.

As the two of us were busy, our intentions of sexting were not possible, and the truth is that I also wanted to do that.

Even though it had been a few weeks since we last saw each other, I missed him very much.

And the worst thing will be that I will spend my birthday without him.

That made me a little sad, but I understood perfectly why exactly that Sunday was the prize at Monza.

I texted the group that the three of us, Livvie, Lucy and I have. When I woke up to see if they wanted to come over to my house and watch the race like old times.

The two signed up so I took a shower and changed into my new McLaren merch, a gift from Lando, and prepared food so I could enjoy the GP in peace.

Within hours the two arrived together and were extremely excited, as was I, to return to our traditions.

"Betting?" Livvie asked excitedly.

We used to make bets on who would stand on the podium, we almost never got it right because we ended up choosing the ones we wanted, but when we did, the ones who lost had to buy drinks at the next outing together.

"I'm one hundred percent sure that Max will be first, Lando second and Hamilton third," I let them know my guess.

"You only put Lando on because he's your boyfriend," the blonde complained.

"We are not together, although we are something" she laughed at my comment. "But no, I'm betting on him, because I know he will do well"

"It will be difficult for him to achieve a podium starting from thirteenth position" Lucy interrupted me. "Now my guess is Hamilton first, Max second and Bottas third."