(33) I'm feeling 22

Sparks! That mufasa

Sparks! That mufasa. I won't be able to sit down for a week HEJEHEHEHEHHEHAHA

Amélie

Lando continued his zig zags at my weak spot and I gasped loudly, filling the entire room. Every time he touched me I felt completely in paradise and this time wasn't an exception.

Our cell phones started ringing at the same time, but neither of us answered, "Honey, we have to do it fast, they are waiting for us" I spoke as I could between moans.

"Don't worry about it"

Suddenly, Norris went down on me. Instead of standing behind me with his fingers inside me, he had his mouth between my legs.

My hands went straight to his curls and although I tried my best not to mess up his hair, it was impossible because every time he licked my entrance, I felt like I was gonna come soon, but I didn't because he only left drops of love in me and focused more on my clit which was good, but it would be even better if he did both; Penetrate me with his tongue and move it over my weak spot.

His movements were smooth and delicate for a while and then he increased his speed making my legs feel weak and making me feel the need to hold onto the headboard.

Damn, the British tongue feels so good between my legs.

When I was about to come, he pulled away from my weakness and lifted his face to join his lips with mine. I could taste my fluids in his mouth.

He didn't give me the chance to come, he had done it on purpose, so after the kiss I forced him to go back and finish what he started, with his mouth or even his fingers, but he got stubborn and refused to do it.

He was hard and I knew it.

For Lando's convenience, his cell phone started ringing again and this time he decided to answer it.

I stuck out my middle finger as he walked out onto the balcony of the room to take the call.

He was gonna pay for this.

I adjusted the lingerie suit again and took the dress I had chosen. I put it on quickly and as I was putting on my shoes, Lando walked back into our shared room.

"Who was that?" She asked curiously trying to tie my heel around my ankle.

"Work stuff," he didn't answer my question. "Do you need help?" He questioned when he saw I was struggling to properly tie my heel.

I extended my leg and he quickly put on my heels, then ran his hand down my legs, through my thighs, stopping right before he reached my weakness.

"I love how this dress looks on you, but I think it's missing something" he whispered in my ear as he pulled a bag out of the closet.

"I'll wear this necklace along with the earrings I bought a few weeks ago" I showed him that I was indeed missing a few things to my outfit "And I'll obviously also wear the bracelet you gave me."