(58) New Beginnings

I really don't regret ANYTHING! EVERYONE GO TO F*CK!

Lando Norris

"Oh! And some advice, love yourself even a little bit and find a way to fix your mistakes alone. Lando is my boyfriend and I'm sure that won't change."

Millie's angry voice and the fact that she pronounced the word "my boyfriend" with authority made my bulge grow after that deep kiss.

I don't know why, but seeing her marking territory made me horny.

Luisa was speechless, but she was outraged, and the only thing she could think of to do was try to slap Amélie on the face.

But she avoided her, grabbing her wrist with one of her hands tightly.

"Don't even think about it," she demanded furiously. "If you don't want any trouble, get out of here before I call security because you really weren't even invited."

The even angrier Portuguese turned around, she was lost in the crowd with big strides and movements in her hips, thinking she was a model. I looked at Millie with a proud smile, seeing how she had defended herself, and at the same time perverted.

"Let's go to the hotel," I mentioned, picking up her bag from the table.

"I don't want to see her again in my life," she answered, still blinded by her annoyance.

"I know and I will do everything in my power so that it does not happen."

"If she comes close again I swear I won't answer for my actions."

I nodded and placed a short kiss on her lips so she would understand why I wanted to leave now.

We left the party holding hands and the photos of the papparazzi didn't take long to start taking, but really we were so focused on our horniness that we even ignored the fans to go about our business.

Already in the middle parking lot the photographers stopped following us, but there were still some.

"Can I drive?" The Venezuelan spoke with a half pasty voice.

"You are drunk."

"You're the same as me," she demanded. "And I am less than you."

"Let's see, put yourself in four." I put it to the test.

"I'm not going to get like that in public, you pervert!" she screeched.

I started laughing because she thought wrong. "I mean, do a four with your legs to see if you have balance." I continued making fun of my girl.

She put a hand to her mouth to keep from laughing, but she ended up playing her anyway as she did what she had asked.

At first, it was difficult for her, but later she found balance, after a few attempts and she was already standing still.